Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | They're going to fight
1 2 3 4
[quote name="Saccharine" date="2021-06-21 06:37:11" ] Dunerunner: obviously a roadrunner, which eats snakes (even venomous ones) Cockatrice: mostly a snake [/quote] This. Even if the cockatrice is more of a mythical animal than the dunerunner, road runners are still evolutionarily superior to snakes. So my money’s on the first one.
Saccharine wrote on 2021-06-21 06:37:11:
Dunerunner: obviously a roadrunner, which eats snakes (even venomous ones)
Cockatrice: mostly a snake

This. Even if the cockatrice is more of a mythical animal than the dunerunner, road runners are still evolutionarily superior to snakes. So my money’s on the first one.
T7Qk8Sh.pngBVq8q9P.pngtj85yjR.pngnGvTyg3.pngAf2FgF8.png
firstly: [quote name="ufomism" date="2021-06-21 07:03:26" ] first of all i read your name as knickknuckles which made this post even funnier [/quote] this made me chuckle, thank you- [i]knickknuckles[/i]- In other news, I have counted up the votes so far. We have: 7 votes for the cockatrice, 10 for the dunerunner, and one vote for them going on a date instead of battling it out.
firstly:
ufomism wrote on 2021-06-21 07:03:26:
first of all i read your name as knickknuckles which made this post even funnier
this made me chuckle, thank you- knickknuckles-

In other news, I have counted up the votes so far. We have:
7 votes for the cockatrice, 10 for the dunerunner, and one vote for them going on a date instead of battling it out.
light.gif
Knick -- busy student -- FR+3
Just a gal tryin to gene up her kids and collect familiars, whenever schoolwork permits. I like cats, folk music, and rain. Always up for a chat!
ZwVaRtj.gif
Cockatrice.
Cockatrice: Mythical creature, has the power to turn things into stone according to the toolbox of another cockatrice, could squeeze the dune runner and constrict it
Dunerunner: Small birdy that has thick feathers that can peck and kick you.
Cockatrice.
Cockatrice: Mythical creature, has the power to turn things into stone according to the toolbox of another cockatrice, could squeeze the dune runner and constrict it
Dunerunner: Small birdy that has thick feathers that can peck and kick you.
LEpJMnn.pngCpFdYgG.pngoaolHwW.pngmjtJ868.pngcZOnhJ9.pngq9EEy5M.png
Yes I do in fact like dinosuars.
FObX7rS.pngDXTcInl.pngoouioVf.png5hF3FGk.pngWQA384m.pngYMPbu9R.png
1 2 3 4