Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | did they forget
1 2
Haha, I think the site status is a suitable replacement though.
Haha, I think the site status is a suitable replacement though.
ytkEBod.pngJkqGYr7.pngvZmPWxA.pnga129Nss.pngAQPJNOh.png5hF3FGk.png
Don't tell me they forgot meatheat!
Don't tell me they forgot meatheat!
Fishes ____ she/her | +3 FR time | wishlist | avatar
ra01-icon-goldfish.gif s02-icon-whale.gif
yep they forgot topost the news yesterday, i think they fix gene errors for the new breed, would have been nice to have some news, but it is better if they concentrate on the errors to fix, as long as everything drops i am happy.
yep they forgot topost the news yesterday, i think they fix gene errors for the new breed, would have been nice to have some news, but it is better if they concentrate on the errors to fix, as long as everything drops i am happy.
My support for: All Eye Suggestions in one Thread / Cool Colours / Give/Get Triple-Gened Gaolers / Give/Get Gaoler Dragons
I keep forgetting the ending date and keep trying to find the announcement to check, but....
I keep forgetting the ending date and keep trying to find the announcement to check, but....
Kleos
The pursuit and celebration of glorious action. Those who pursue Kleos must be willing to leave everything behind, seeking glory above all else. Those who achieve Kleos are heroes. They have become immortal through their actions and achieve the immortal honor of serving the glory of Glittermom, the Light Weaver.
Eternal renown, immortal fame - - Kleos is imperishable
@Bantymom I think it's the 21st, I'm pretty sure someone told me this information and if not it's a wild guess
@Bantymom I think it's the 21st, I'm pretty sure someone told me this information and if not it's a wild guess
unknown.png
[quote name="Nuo" date="2021-06-19 20:33:40" ] @/Bantymom I think it's the 21st, I'm pretty sure someone told me this information and if not it's a wild guess [/quote] you are correct! it's in the site status. [img]https://i.gyazo.com/f99b2d1bd957a6a14bbd9687c9e7939a.png[/img]
Nuo wrote on 2021-06-19 20:33:40:
@/Bantymom I think it's the 21st, I'm pretty sure someone told me this information and if not it's a wild guess
you are correct!

it's in the site status.

f99b2d1bd957a6a14bbd9687c9e7939a.png
f0PgqbB.png Call me Alex, or Kieran!
pronouns: he/him, they/them
FR +0
old-oaks-2.png Lair sales
Old Oaks sales (lair)
Old Oaks sales (HibDen)
7kXqKFJ.png
At this point, I wonder if it would even be worth posting? It ends in 2, closer to 1 day from now. Not that I mind, we pretty much got all the needed info from the status update anyway lol
At this point, I wonder if it would even be worth posting? It ends in 2, closer to 1 day from now. Not that I mind, we pretty much got all the needed info from the status update anyway lol
I love seeing interpretations of my dragons!

feel free to take creative liberties :)c
a27P8i2.gif
[quote name="MediP" date="2021-06-19 21:47:32" ] At this point, I wonder if it would even be worth posting? It ends in 2, closer to 1 day from now. Not that I mind, we pretty much got all the needed info from the status update anyway lol [/quote] Agreed, though i do hope the newbies or people who just didn’t realise it yet have time to enjoy meat heat
MediP wrote on 2021-06-19 21:47:32:

Agreed, though i do hope the newbies or people who just didn’t realise it yet have time to enjoy meat heat
..……………………...……..….YSCAP90.png
Suffer more :) Tn4TEAZ.png
1 2