Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | did they forget
1 2
undel said that in "tomorrow" they would be making an announcement about the sunparched prowl... on the 17th

oops
undel said that in "tomorrow" they would be making an announcement about the sunparched prowl... on the 17th

oops
tumblr_nkeq8oy09d1u87imeo4_250.pngtumblr_nkeq8oy09d1u87imeo3_100.pngtumblr_nkeq8oy09d1u87imeo1_250.png
Haha, I've been wondering the same thing. I'm willing to cut them some slack though--they've been very busy this week! [emoji=obelisk sleepy size=1]
Haha, I've been wondering the same thing. I'm willing to cut them some slack though--they've been very busy this week!
38046009796_f6a0057f92_n.jpg
Yeah, I saw that, too.

There's still time, if they want to do it late. We understand people do...people things, like forget stuff!
Yeah, I saw that, too.

There's still time, if they want to do it late. We understand people do...people things, like forget stuff!
b6f3d4ea76e68d8090de5809afe1f0105cf2c98e.pngoYfCraJ.png0HxJjfZ.gif TAzcwMk.gif
I'm hoping they'll extend it since they didn't make a post yet
I'm hoping they'll extend it since they didn't make a post yet
art of a yellow winged cat standing on a book, linking to the thread the badge was froma fake item ribbon with trans and rainbow flag colors linking to a thread with more ribbons/art of a traveling Light flight Spiral dragon linking to the artist
I so think they should give us an extra day! Especially for the sake of the newbies who don't know what it's all about and what to do.
I so think they should give us an extra day! Especially for the sake of the newbies who don't know what it's all about and what to do.
pSn2GKM.png If you like them, please Like them!
okay yeah what is it?? I'm not a newbie but I still have no idea what it is lmao

edit: nevermind, I found the 2020 announcement, now that I know the name of the thing! and I'll figure it out from there
okay yeah what is it?? I'm not a newbie but I still have no idea what it is lmao

edit: nevermind, I found the 2020 announcement, now that I know the name of the thing! and I'll figure it out from there
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each
I wonder if one of them woke up from a dream and went "I forgot to hit send" lol
I wonder if one of them woke up from a dream and went "I forgot to hit send" lol
1xcX4j2.gif
Yeaaaa I've been wondering about this too..
Yeaaaa I've been wondering about this too..
STW9f2s.png
They're human and make mistakes too. [emoji=obelisk tongue size=2]
They're human and make mistakes too.
lol I was wondering the same thing. Not that I mind. I'm doing about as much for sunparched prowl as I would be even with the post so it's not like it's affected me in any way, but it does feel a bit strange knowing the thing is happening without having a front-page announcement about it. Plus how many other people have no idea what it even is?
lol I was wondering the same thing. Not that I mind. I'm doing about as much for sunparched prowl as I would be even with the post so it's not like it's affected me in any way, but it does feel a bit strange knowing the thing is happening without having a front-page announcement about it. Plus how many other people have no idea what it even is?
1 2