Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR Cursed Dream: Disney Edition
1 2 3 4
WAAHHHHHHH I DONT LIKE THIS
WAAHHHHHHH I DONT LIKE THIS
YXuNUKh.gif u94F7n8.png
*neopets war flashbacks*
*neopets war flashbacks*
anomalous_nekomata.png
[img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Ejit9dmVgAAvO2-.jpg[/img]
Ejit9dmVgAAvO2-.jpg
VGxuHXT.png
[quote name="TidelordVerified" date="2021-06-17 22:10:01" ] I swear, if they do this to us......... I will stay to the very end, making the most GRUESOME bios about gore and making VIOLENT outfits, cursing. If I go down, I go down flaming. [/quote] I too will go down flaming, didney won't take FR from me that easily...
TidelordVerified wrote on 2021-06-17 22:10:01:
I swear, if they do this to us......... I will stay to the very end, making the most GRUESOME bios about gore and making VIOLENT outfits, cursing. If I go down, I go down flaming.
I too will go down flaming, didney won't take FR from me that easily...
heyZH2H.png
9R2Unq1.png
mjtJ868.png
wh3Tiip.png
RtSltil.png
YMPbu9R.png

Welcome to the Forgotten Gale. Every dragon that joins the Gale forgets their past memories and gets new ones, how odd... Click the Lore button to learn more
uz2jkLP.png
What a nightmare to have had... What a nightmare to think about ever happening. Sweet sanity...
What a nightmare to have had... What a nightmare to think about ever happening. Sweet sanity...
5QFhSCA.png ______
Psy| FR+2| Vey/Vem/Ver| Quoi
Your local Horsemen obsessed weirdo. Pfp Dragon.
______ tZhMLLB.png
I don't know what to make of this
I don't know what to make of this
If this happend istg I would make the most horrifying lore with every Disney character put into fr
If this happend istg I would make the most horrifying lore with every Disney character put into fr
she/her
autistic
ping pls
fr+8
[quote name="C0ffeebeans" date="2021-06-18 10:06:36" ] If this happend istg I would make the most horrifying lore with every Disney character put into fr [/quote] Given the sheer quantity of how many things I love that Disney put their hands into, yup.
C0ffeebeans wrote on 2021-06-18 10:06:36:
Given the sheer quantity of how many things I love that Disney put their hands into, yup.
bEY99am.gif
All the stars seem so far gone
~He/him
~FR+3

Replace by the fading of the dawn
Remembered one final thing: the one positive of the Big Change was that in a Star Wars-crossover, a lot of non-modern day everyday clothes was added, alongside cool armor and weapons. That was the one nice thing, everything else was on the road to flamewar.
Remembered one final thing: the one positive of the Big Change was that in a Star Wars-crossover, a lot of non-modern day everyday clothes was added, alongside cool armor and weapons. That was the one nice thing, everything else was on the road to flamewar.
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
Thanks for this, I'll probably have nightmares now
Thanks for this, I'll probably have nightmares now
Mars | Xe/Xem | FR+10 |Wishlist
NfwymtD.png
1 2 3 4