Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | exalt meat
1 2 3 4 5
I- uh- yeah not a fan of that
I- uh- yeah not a fan of that
jyIIBkp.png
just going about your day, sweeping the lair, doing gardening, opening cabinets.
and meat is just falling out of everywhere.
just going about your day, sweeping the lair, doing gardening, opening cabinets.
and meat is just falling out of everywhere.
is very likely to take your posts literally - has difficulty discerning if tone is joking
I got meat while gathering plants. o.O How does that happen???
I got meat while gathering plants. o.O How does that happen???
windmid.png
tumblr_nqzcnveuCa1uzc8vbo1_500.png
windmid.png
m y s t e r y m e a t
m y s t e r y m e a t
BGybb0X.png
[quote name="testman" date="2021-06-17 11:06:51" ] [img]http://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/735977513347711119/855146433598324756/dd0.png[/img] [/quote]
testman wrote on 2021-06-17 11:06:51:
dd0.png
WRodlih.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifTea/Bird
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifThey/Them
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif-res-
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif~gay~

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifI’m very interested in Sky: CoTL, Dream SMP, and FNF so if you wanna talk about those then feel free to pm me!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifRanboo the beloved
Happens with Pinkerton too
Happens with Pinkerton too
zs1DWZ7.png
Wait...you mean it's not normal to have racks of ribs showing up out of thin air? [emoji=obelisk winking size=2]
Wait...you mean it's not normal to have racks of ribs showing up out of thin air?
1rMtjlm.png
oh...oh no...
oh...oh no...
My support for: All Eye Suggestions in one Thread / Cool Colours / Give/Get Triple-Gened Gaolers / Give/Get Gaoler Dragons
Icewarden and Sweetmeat were just having a lovely dinner together and decided to give you the leftovers.
Icewarden and Sweetmeat were just having a lovely dinner together and decided to give you the leftovers.
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
[quote name="Ossium" date="2021-06-17 10:48:37" ] with the extra mouths to feed from the Obelisk's arrival, a new kind of meat has entered the black market... [/quote] oh gosh. maybe maybe the Icewarden just was giving out snacks? maybe? hopefully?
Ossium wrote on 2021-06-17 10:48:37:
with the extra mouths to feed from the Obelisk's arrival, a new kind of meat has entered the black market...
oh gosh. maybe maybe the Icewarden just was giving out snacks? maybe? hopefully?
8FIEPx6.png
Tl1dGxE.png
mlHpBMC.png
fteAFtI.png art_shop_wiggl.gif vevesii_pixel_copy.gif
1 2 3 4 5