Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Keep Velya Around
1 2 3
I love velya I do hope she can stay. Even just sit her in the corner somewhere so we can see her face
I love velya I do hope she can stay. Even just sit her in the corner somewhere so we can see her face
honestly i love her and this feature. i want digging events on weekends or something. that would be fun
honestly i love her and this feature. i want digging events on weekends or something. that would be fun
Meanwhile me hoping to see Armik in his full glory big form. Tiny form is not enough for me. Show me my best boy fr
Meanwhile me hoping to see Armik in his full glory big form. Tiny form is not enough for me. Show me my best boy fr
tDeKDnH.png8113890e65468d3e592e04d0586e31cc.pngss.png
I like the idea of Velya as a new trading post NPC. I even thought up a name for her trading post section. How about Velya's Vast Vault? We can help her find various artifacts and she'll give us something in return.
I like the idea of Velya as a new trading post NPC. I even thought up a name for her trading post section. How about Velya's Vast Vault? We can help her find various artifacts and she'll give us something in return.
I can see a low stakes crim variant of Velya's Dustcarve Dig where she asks for certain food items and materials and in return you get some other randomized prize at the end of the week/ whenever the dig is over.
I can see a low stakes crim variant of Velya's Dustcarve Dig where she asks for certain food items and materials and in return you get some other randomized prize at the end of the week/ whenever the dig is over.
WEtoEVH.png
1 2 3