Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | (Tunnel 4) Crystal Crashers
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
shoot your wooden beam lasers at velya

You've turned in 49 (beams)
You've turned in 61 (powder)
You've turned in 94 (oil)
You've turned in 79 (rope)
shoot your wooden beam lasers at velya

You've turned in 49 (beams)
You've turned in 61 (powder)
You've turned in 94 (oil)
You've turned in 79 (rope)
turned in 140 beams so far! i think i'll keep grinding till the bar is full since I'm free anyway
turned in 140 beams so far! i think i'll keep grinding till the bar is full since I'm free anyway
plague_banner.png he/him
FR+0
adult
75965002.png
HOOOGHHh so close!!!
HOOOGHHh so close!!!
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
[center]Just introducing myself and getting ready (stretching getting water etc) for rollover to start tomorrow! I'm super hype for the final tunnel tomorrow and I currently have the below saved from today when BEAMS were the only thing on my mind. Go team! o7 [img]https://i.imgur.com/aBYcvl5.png[/img][/center]
Just introducing myself and getting ready (stretching getting water etc) for rollover to start tomorrow! I'm super hype for the final tunnel tomorrow and I currently have the below saved from today when BEAMS were the only thing on my mind. Go team! o7

aBYcvl5.png
KnI4s46.gif gNCOtcY.png
Wishlist
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8