Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | would you mind another color expansion?
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
[quote name="PersimmonBird" date="2021-06-11 14:04:34" ] 1000% in favor, I would love it! [/quote]
PersimmonBird wrote on 2021-06-11 14:04:34:
1000% in favor, I would love it!
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png
Very welcomed idea
Very welcomed idea
[quote name="miunizee" date="2021-06-11 14:12:54" ] [quote name="Jessyta" date="2021-06-11 14:08:31" ] Only after the gene errors that staff said they'd fix when the LAST expansion occurred are addressed [/quote] I'm still waiting for them to fix irishim. Like a fool [/quote] SAME. :(
miunizee wrote on 2021-06-11 14:12:54:
Jessyta wrote on 2021-06-11 14:08:31:
Only after the gene errors that staff said they'd fix when the LAST expansion occurred are addressed
I'm still waiting for them to fix irishim. Like a fool
SAME. :(
ZQGfAQY.png
I would love it sooo much. I love breeding dragons with big color ranges so it would be incredible to get even more possibilities for my hatchlings! It would make breeding projects a little more tough, but the first expansion did too and we all survived….I think it would be a reasonable sacrifice for getting more cool colors
I would love it sooo much. I love breeding dragons with big color ranges so it would be incredible to get even more possibilities for my hatchlings! It would make breeding projects a little more tough, but the first expansion did too and we all survived….I think it would be a reasonable sacrifice for getting more cool colors
vlHpjp8.png .
he/him

FR+3:00
. .
checked on swipp, baldwin, or arlo lately?
_ wizardry2.gif
I'd love more colors. Bring on the new projects!
I'd love more colors. Bring on the new projects!
ZryO5nF.pngW38Mj4I.pngU15OJEU.pngywWF0OY.pngZryO5nF.png
I’d love it. I don’t breed much at all, so it wouldn’t bother me too much. And new colors are easier to get than new genes or breeds
I’d love it. I don’t breed much at all, so it wouldn’t bother me too much. And new colors are easier to get than new genes or breeds
tgKCVtZ.png
For a long time I felt like we didn't need it, but after being here for several years I'm kind of hungry for some new colors. I don't think a lot need to be added, maybe another 30-50 to expand some areas that are thin in representation. (Although more than that would be fine too.)

I breed a lot, and I'd like something to spice it up!
For a long time I felt like we didn't need it, but after being here for several years I'm kind of hungry for some new colors. I don't think a lot need to be added, maybe another 30-50 to expand some areas that are thin in representation. (Although more than that would be fine too.)

I breed a lot, and I'd like something to spice it up!
i believe that you believe there is a heaven
where you belong.
he/him
My opinion is that if we do get another color expansion, it better be worth it (ie, more than just say under 50 new colors). I am collecting half color range pairs to breed, and something like this would necessarily disrupt those, meaning I have to figure out new pairs, and get new dragons etc.. so if that is going to be disrupted, I want it to be worth it :P

(there is a new color thread in suggestions that has some gorgous colors, and I would love some new colors with different accent colors etc...)
My opinion is that if we do get another color expansion, it better be worth it (ie, more than just say under 50 new colors). I am collecting half color range pairs to breed, and something like this would necessarily disrupt those, meaning I have to figure out new pairs, and get new dragons etc.. so if that is going to be disrupted, I want it to be worth it :P

(there is a new color thread in suggestions that has some gorgous colors, and I would love some new colors with different accent colors etc...)

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
more pinks please <3

real talk though, i'd love a second expansion. i may be in the midst of a couple breeding projects right now, but god i just want some new colors to play around with! i want more warmer-toned whites, more browns in general, richer oranges, and a ton more pinks!! there's so much potential that hasn't been tapped, i think, and i think that, as a hatchery owner and someone who likes breeding dragons in general, i could really use something to keep me a little more invested in the site.
more pinks please <3

real talk though, i'd love a second expansion. i may be in the midst of a couple breeding projects right now, but god i just want some new colors to play around with! i want more warmer-toned whites, more browns in general, richer oranges, and a ton more pinks!! there's so much potential that hasn't been tapped, i think, and i think that, as a hatchery owner and someone who likes breeding dragons in general, i could really use something to keep me a little more invested in the site.
oooo
lightf1.png

euclid
it/its
ca5598c1562f7247710d616cfd891b3c26c319f5.png

lightf2.png
After my current projects are complete? Sure.
After my current projects are complete? Sure.
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14