Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | would you mind another color expansion?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
i love breeding dragons, and i'd love more colors as long as they didn't change any of the existing colors (we don't want more issues like old seafoam and such)
i love breeding dragons, and i'd love more colors as long as they didn't change any of the existing colors (we don't want more issues like old seafoam and such)
f0PgqbB.png Call me Alex, or Kieran!
pronouns: he/him, they/them
FR +0
old-oaks-2.png Lair sales
Old Oaks sales (lair)
Old Oaks sales (HibDen)
7kXqKFJ.png
More colors are always good to me
More colors are always good to me
lik2pA1X.jpg
I really want more warm pinks so i'd say yes
I really want more warm pinks so i'd say yes
1136473bo09ry2gpx.gif

Luciana ♥ She/Her ♥ FRT +5
I would love love LOVE another color expansion, particularly in the yellow-orange-brown range. When i first joined there were only (count em) 5 yellows, so im always desperate for more. Sometimes it feels like half the entire wheel is blue.
I would love love LOVE another color expansion, particularly in the yellow-orange-brown range. When i first joined there were only (count em) 5 yellows, so im always desperate for more. Sometimes it feels like half the entire wheel is blue.
dhay-->Alicio-->Charioteer

Please ping me! I don't subscribe to my posts.
i would 100% love this
i would 100% love this
its okay
Yes please. Sure I breed and have breeding projects but I don’t think it would change much about my process. Just means I get different pairs. *Shrug*

I’m always for more variety.
Yes please. Sure I breed and have breeding projects but I don’t think it would change much about my process. Just means I get different pairs. *Shrug*

I’m always for more variety.
Hjönk Hjönk Am Goose
I would love a color wheel expansion. It would shake up a lot!
I would love a color wheel expansion. It would shake up a lot!
Msp9L6c.gif|| Cheshire
she/her
hobbiest writer
enjoyer of many things
wishlist/info
Nothing wrong with new colors but I’d probably prefer revamps on old features or other updates instead. I feel like we already have so many colors that it might even be difficult to add new ones for certain hues without them looking almost the exact same. Not to mention that there’s still plenty of color combos where dragons don’t even exist yet. New colors would definitely be cool but I think I would prefer more focus going into coliseum revamps, new genes, etc. ^^
Nothing wrong with new colors but I’d probably prefer revamps on old features or other updates instead. I feel like we already have so many colors that it might even be difficult to add new ones for certain hues without them looking almost the exact same. Not to mention that there’s still plenty of color combos where dragons don’t even exist yet. New colors would definitely be cool but I think I would prefer more focus going into coliseum revamps, new genes, etc. ^^
flat,128x,075,f-pad,128x128,f8f8f8.jpg

filler
filler

filler
filler

tumblr_osuiryrppa1v8lm95o2_75sq.gif

Bri / she/they / 22
FR +3

tumblr_osuiryrppa1v8lm95o2_75sq.gif

filler
filler
Always for more verity! More browns, pinks, oranges and more dual tones would definitely be cool.
It really feels like blue gets just a bit to much love on the current color wheel.

The only bad thing would be the massive amounts of salt coming from people who didn’t want it. Sodium poisoning is an incredibly uncomfortable way to die.
Always for more verity! More browns, pinks, oranges and more dual tones would definitely be cool.
It really feels like blue gets just a bit to much love on the current color wheel.

The only bad thing would be the massive amounts of salt coming from people who didn’t want it. Sodium poisoning is an incredibly uncomfortable way to die.
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o3_75sq.gif
「 Social Anxiety 」
「 Any pronouns 」
「 Wishlist 」
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o4_75sq.gif ligneus_cuon.png
On one hand: Please no. I’m on a scatter journey and trying to get a double let alone a triple with even more colors sounds like a nightmare.
On the other: Yes please. New combos sound like a breath of fresh air.
On one hand: Please no. I’m on a scatter journey and trying to get a double let alone a triple with even more colors sounds like a nightmare.
On the other: Yes please. New combos sound like a breath of fresh air.
9-F6-B0762-E746-471-B-9-A5-C-C2-D0-B32-B0-BB9.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14