Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Dig] Cursed fear.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15
@Tachycardia ..you know what?

I want 50.

Originally this was my worst nightmare thought, but now that you drew that beautiful aberration I highkey want it.. Give me cursed H u m n s
@Tachycardia ..you know what?

I want 50.

Originally this was my worst nightmare thought, but now that you drew that beautiful aberration I highkey want it.. Give me cursed H u m n s
JxXWPTT.png
Coli guide
_ BjzISWz.png
FR Goals
_ 9gI0bgp.png
Art shop
_ Undying-Featherback.png
Lair map
_ Rat-King.png
Pixels
_ 4bPVjcz.png
Site
_ Venomous-Toridae.png
BBCode guide
_ WAYSTONECROPPED.gif
If we didn’t already have goblins, I’d not be surprised at dragons referring to humans as goblins and bugbears.
If we didn’t already have goblins, I’d not be surprised at dragons referring to humans as goblins and bugbears.
I will actually be a little sad if they suddenly introduce something like HAs. The way the lore is for the site is what keeps it interesting to me. We dont need humans and HAs on every single site. (I know this is a joke thread and speculation, but just my opinion.)
I will actually be a little sad if they suddenly introduce something like HAs. The way the lore is for the site is what keeps it interesting to me. We dont need humans and HAs on every single site. (I know this is a joke thread and speculation, but just my opinion.)
8YiSfVe.png
G1s for sale
I would be very upset by this
I would be very upset by this
65801676p.png
FR +3 | She/Her
Wishlist | Sales
[quote name="FallenAngel" date="2021-06-11 15:49:05" ] I will actually be a little sad if they suddenly introduce something like HAs. The way the lore is for the site is what keeps it interesting to me. We dont need humans and HAs on every single site. (I know this is a joke thread and speculation, but just my opinion.) [/quote] Isn’t that what dappervolk is for.
FallenAngel wrote on 2021-06-11 15:49:05:

Isn’t that what dappervolk is for.
our dragons are gonna be making human sonas lmao
our dragons are gonna be making human sonas lmao
giu-eyeguy2.png @
Giu AzWEmYL.png

they/he/she FR+5
» Art Shop
» About me
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ wind.gif
@Amayai Gladly. This is motivating me enough to sit down and actually flesh these out. [emoji=banescale laughing size=1] Oh, another thing I wanted to point out, if it wasn't clear earlier, there's a bit of an Enigma of the Amigara Fault reference w/their lore.
@Amayai

Gladly.
This is motivating me enough to sit down and actually flesh these out.

Oh, another thing I wanted to point out, if it wasn't clear earlier, there's a bit of an Enigma of the Amigara Fault reference w/their lore.
I read all of this and it's wonderfully cursed but

Genes

Primary, Secondary, Tertiary.

Colour Wheel.

GO!

(edit: Thanks to this I had to change my broadcast message lmao)
I read all of this and it's wonderfully cursed but

Genes

Primary, Secondary, Tertiary.

Colour Wheel.

GO!

(edit: Thanks to this I had to change my broadcast message lmao)
OjYCOIV.png BiXaltQ.gif
[img]https://pics.me.me/no-mario-thinks-you-should-stop-39898317.png[/img]
no-mario-thinks-you-should-stop-39898317.png
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
@Tachycardia

...Was that a cursed pun.
@Tachycardia

...Was that a cursed pun.
40746453_EaAava4vdIVApfN.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15