Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Reward for Participation: Not Dragon?
1 2 3 4 5
I feel like that would also upset people since the capricorn familiar would probably be limited to only getting a single copy. But honestly, at this point I don't know how the devs would be able to bring it in so that people could grind for as many as they want the same as the regular fest familiars.

I feel like that would also upset people since the capricorn familiar would probably be limited to only getting a single copy. But honestly, at this point I don't know how the devs would be able to bring it in so that people could grind for as many as they want the same as the regular fest familiars.

jt3PpxV.png Lorem.....

GuAY.png
I'd imagine the biggest prize (there seems to be several coming) is either modern or ancient breed.
I'd imagine the biggest prize (there seems to be several coming) is either modern or ancient breed.
My reasoning is that a lot of people disliked the idea of a Fiona Capricorn, so maybe they decided to give it out a different way, and potentially test a new mechanic they want to utilize in the future at the same time.

I don't really think it is the capricorn familiar (as I could see massive disappointment if it were) but just felt it was something to think about, and what it could be instead of a new modern breed.
My reasoning is that a lot of people disliked the idea of a Fiona Capricorn, so maybe they decided to give it out a different way, and potentially test a new mechanic they want to utilize in the future at the same time.

I don't really think it is the capricorn familiar (as I could see massive disappointment if it were) but just felt it was something to think about, and what it could be instead of a new modern breed.

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
I really hope it's not a familiar, but at the same time, I don't want to be hyped about a new breed. I feel like a lot of people are expecting a new modern, and if it isn't that, a lot of people are going to be disappointed, and ngl FR isn't that fun when FRD is filled with complaints
I really hope it's not a familiar, but at the same time, I don't want to be hyped about a new breed. I feel like a lot of people are expecting a new modern, and if it isn't that, a lot of people are going to be disappointed, and ngl FR isn't that fun when FRD is filled with complaints
PJEKw3i.pngOgf6rFV.pngLpWn6Hu.png
I'd be really disappointed if after all this the reward was a familiar lol
byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
UK time. Sorry for timezone-related delays in responses. They/Them.
It wouldn't really make sense since this event doesn't have anything to do with the festival cycle/doesn't have a star-based theme.

I could see a familiar being a prize, though, whether part of a prize set at the end or one of the milestone prizes. It's been a while since we've had a retiring familiar!
It wouldn't really make sense since this event doesn't have anything to do with the festival cycle/doesn't have a star-based theme.

I could see a familiar being a prize, though, whether part of a prize set at the end or one of the milestone prizes. It's been a while since we've had a retiring familiar!
[quote name="Greyjoy" date="2021-06-08 14:26:41" ] I'd be really disappointed if after all this the reward was a familiar lol [/quote] I think I would as well :P But maybe I should start gearing myself up for it ;) just so I am not disappointed if it is something I dislike :P
Greyjoy wrote on 2021-06-08 14:26:41:
I think I would as well :P But maybe I should start gearing myself up for it ;) just so I am not disappointed if it is something I dislike :P

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png

14318365.png
[quote name="Before" date="2021-06-08 14:27:37" ] It wouldn't really make sense since this event doesn't have anything to do with the festival cycle/doesn't have a star-based theme. I could see a familiar being a prize, though, whether part of a prize set at the end or one of the milestone prizes. It's been a while since we've had a retiring familiar! [/quote] As a counter: Capricorn is an Earth Sign :P
Before wrote on 2021-06-08 14:27:37:

As a counter: Capricorn is an Earth Sign :P

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png

14318365.png
It doesn't seem enough to warrant all of this. I personally really disliked the Zodiac theme and I'm glad it's over, so I'd be super disappointed. That said, I feel like all this pomp and circumstance pretty much guarantees whatever it is should be well worth the wait!
It doesn't seem enough to warrant all of this. I personally really disliked the Zodiac theme and I'm glad it's over, so I'd be super disappointed. That said, I feel like all this pomp and circumstance pretty much guarantees whatever it is should be well worth the wait!
6ntc1cC.jpg
[quote name="Shiver" date="2021-06-08 14:18:08" ] we know what tier one is, or at least most likely what it is [item=Dustcarve Food Cache] https://www1.flightrising.com/game-database/item/39746 [/quote] If we only get one of these...
Shiver wrote on 2021-06-08 14:18:08:
we know what tier one is, or at least most likely what it is
Dustcarve Food Cache
https://www1.flightrising.com/game-database/item/39746
If we only get one of these...
1 2 3 4 5