Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Monday, June 7th
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 22 23
The temptation to stay up rather than go back to sleep (I had less than 4 hours of sleep so far) is strong.

Little more than 5 hours to go for maintenance!
The temptation to stay up rather than go back to sleep (I had less than 4 hours of sleep so far) is strong.

Little more than 5 hours to go for maintenance!
1uCNaW7.pngTTTUSP9.pngueG66KW.pngxjP79Zx.pngO0Pbuvo.png
Ouuu I'm so excited
Ouuu I'm so excited
/// Kacper/Prince
/// 23 + He/Xe
/// Please don't use tone indicators for me!
/// ART SHOP
neo_pixel.png
I'll be working through the anniversary update today. [emoji=snapper sad size=1]
I'll be working through the anniversary update today.
*Looks at the clock every two minutes* Soon...
*Looks at the clock every two minutes* Soon...
Mars | Xe/Xem | FR+10 |Wishlist
NfwymtD.png
Oh not me trying to stay up into the daytime hours even though I'm on a nightshift sleep schedule
Oh not me trying to stay up into the daytime hours even though I'm on a nightshift sleep schedule
+3 Hours
He/Him/They/Them/It/Its
Always tired, so I apologize if I take forever to respond
4h15m ish left....... man im PUMPED
4h15m ish left....... man im PUMPED
/// Kacper/Prince
/// 23 + He/Xe
/// Please don't use tone indicators for me!
/// ART SHOP
neo_pixel.png
[quote name="@Broadwaypaisano" date="2021-06-07 21:02:43" ] i just finished my last college final!!! i graduate this week!!! tomorrows the anniversary of FR!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [/quote] Oh my goodness, congratulations! Time to partaaaayyyyyy!!
@Broadwaypaisano wrote on 2021-06-07 21:02:43:
i just finished my last college final!!! i graduate this week!!! tomorrows the anniversary of FR!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my goodness, congratulations! Time to partaaaayyyyyy!!
: +3
: Yes

Discord:
Museless_
SRtoOYm.gif
FAzNnJZ.gif
Sooooon.
Sooooon.
13590084.png

Our ancient forests need protecting.
They are worth more standing.
[font=Comic Sans MS]21 minutes y'all [emoji=normal eyes size=1][emoji=normal eyes size=1] *The Final Countdown plays in distance*
21 minutes y'all

*The Final Countdown plays in distance*
W6LdAlV.gif
I had a dream that I woke up and staff had made a post before Maintenance went live that was a joke update for a feature called "CheatRising" where users could buy and use cheat features lmao. I remember thinking it was the actual new feature for a moment because there were a lot of high quality art assets involved, but then I realized it was a joke.

This is the first FR dream I've ever had.
I had a dream that I woke up and staff had made a post before Maintenance went live that was a joke update for a feature called "CheatRising" where users could buy and use cheat features lmao. I remember thinking it was the actual new feature for a moment because there were a lot of high quality art assets involved, but then I realized it was a joke.

This is the first FR dream I've ever had.
i believe that you believe there is a heaven
where you belong.
he/him
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 22 23