Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Items you wish FR made an apparel
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Fisherman's gear. I'm trying to make a fandragon, but how am I supposed to do that when there's no fisherman gear in sight?! I also agree with the hoodies and beanies, those need to become apparel please and thank you :3
Fisherman's gear. I'm trying to make a fandragon, but how am I supposed to do that when there's no fisherman gear in sight?! I also agree with the hoodies and beanies, those need to become apparel please and thank you :3
tn0RSo5.png7RSuTOf.pngf7KsFWz.pngGLMwkdE.png
mtHAEL4.png2BgJTvh.pngsbmtjDC.pngnupGNag.png
bYt72YT.pngSBaWSbL.pngQMcoNbc.pngQQYyU47.png
W11sAlw.pngEE2umbT.pngvLm0Wsv.pnggYW0j5f.png
Thunderclouds
Thunderclouds
AND-GOD-SAID.png
Scythes or feather earrings.
Scythes or feather earrings.
53000751854_682e4ca757_o.png
Better question for me would be what do I NOT want because it would be easier to list.
Better question for me would be what do I NOT want because it would be easier to list.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Invertebrates!! I know we have butterflies and spider web that has a lil spider hanging off of it but we don't really have any other insect or arachnid apparel pieces that I can think of. :( I specifically would love jumping spiders, moths, beetles, and other cool little creatures!
Invertebrates!! I know we have butterflies and spider web that has a lil spider hanging off of it but we don't really have any other insect or arachnid apparel pieces that I can think of. :( I specifically would love jumping spiders, moths, beetles, and other cool little creatures!
a3665186-2e54-4922-869a-430b41931c92.png
█████████████████
███████████████
███
She/her - 23 - Artist

Trigun Stampede - Dr. Stone
Fleet Foxes - Delicious in Dungeon

One of those fancy military style hats. I love those irl and I have some dragons (and fandragons lol) who need them.

A flowerfall, but with stars. And also a rain fall.

A battle axe and a scythe.

More piercings- hoop earrings like Fiona's, nose rings, etc.
One of those fancy military style hats. I love those irl and I have some dragons (and fandragons lol) who need them.

A flowerfall, but with stars. And also a rain fall.

A battle axe and a scythe.

More piercings- hoop earrings like Fiona's, nose rings, etc.
jCVhFoZ.gif
I am practically---no I AM begging staff to give us clothing options that aren't robes. Literally anything. Let my dragons have better pants.
I am practically---no I AM begging staff to give us clothing options that aren't robes. Literally anything. Let my dragons have better pants.
red lizard from rain world

» Formerly Ceruleanfire, Springfire
» She/Her
» +2 FR Time || Pings welcome!
More space apparel like the companion comet/celestial attendant.

I want my dragons to have planetary rings or actual sets of planets orbiting them. Also stuff like flowerfalls that are meteor showers or just floating stars.

Also more colors/variations of antlers please. And whiskers, including more facial hair. Oh and big sharp champers. More piercings.

I second more bone apparel as well.
More space apparel like the companion comet/celestial attendant.

I want my dragons to have planetary rings or actual sets of planets orbiting them. Also stuff like flowerfalls that are meteor showers or just floating stars.

Also more colors/variations of antlers please. And whiskers, including more facial hair. Oh and big sharp champers. More piercings.

I second more bone apparel as well.
A big old fishbowl astronaut helmet
A big old fishbowl astronaut helmet
transcatcher.png
wish we had more spears, bow and arrows, and weapons in general. I also would love apparel pieces that enhance claws (like the clawtips but longer and more colors)
wish we had more spears, bow and arrows, and weapons in general. I also would love apparel pieces that enhance claws (like the clawtips but longer and more colors)
WKtl2lb.png
fkWjutW.png
+++++++++++++++++++++++
When all else fails, use fire.
+++++++++++++++++++++++
tumblr_inline_njw5izoAKY1qg2i5p.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9