Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Joxbox time!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[center][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/818960700709535745/846033071517204490/unknown.png[/img] pain [/center]
unknown.png
pain
_______ ______________
22515323_E4bAXBebbrqZfZO.gif
buy my g1s

g1 lair

broke™
I got a [item=Spirit of Ice] and a accent that I already have :D
I got a Spirit of Ice and a accent that I already have :D
LohCDcp.png ~
5BsilZ9.png
Vs2WmBF.png
GIJjY9o.png
0XJo1WE.png
~
WMCEgD8.png
~
tumblr_inline_nb1keetDsO1qg78ij.png
[item=vista: tidelord] [emoji=skull size=1]
Vista: Tidelord
////////////
dragondiva
she/her
xpxalNl.gif

fr +9 hours
dressing thread
I got [item=Mist Chime][item=Skin: Dusk Tread] Not the best, not the worst, selling the skin on the AH for 345ktr, but if anyone seeing this post wants it I'll do it for 100ktr less instead bc it's more convenient for me if it is bought quickly.
I got
Mist Chime Skin: Dusk Tread
Not the best, not the worst, selling the skin on the AH for 345ktr, but if anyone seeing this post wants it I'll do it for 100ktr less instead bc it's more convenient for me if it is bought quickly.
apel6.png

FR time + 8

minim|She/Her|Aro/Ace
AIUessR.png
I got a coin and this Floof [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/19057.png[/img]
I got a coin and this Floof

19057.png
My support for: All Eye Suggestions in one Thread / Cool Colours / Give/Get Triple-Gened Gaolers / Give/Get Gaoler Dragons
[item=searing crown] NO
Searing Crown

NO
aJtAs7H.gif
I got the Shadowbinder vista, it's decent and I didn't have it before, so I applied it.
I got the Shadowbinder vista, it's decent and I didn't have it before, so I applied it.
BiXaltQ.gif
[item=voltaic halo] Not again...
Voltaic Halo Not again...
do8EFwO.pnge5UZBqK.png ____
S H A D O W T I M E
wishlistavatarhatchery

lea - she/her - fr+0
______
sZJK5QJ.png
[item=aerborne gustgather] It's useless to me, but the prismatic token is what I really needed so whatever.
Aerborne Gustgather

It's useless to me, but the prismatic token is what I really needed so whatever.
xxxxxxxxxxx saccharine | she/they
plague wildclaw enthusiast.

›› triskele nest rentals
›› avatar dragon
qTaplDI.png
i got [item=Shattered Plain Gem Guardian] ..which to be fair is a fam i dont own, and its better than getting one buyable with a token imo. Considering i got a luminous halo once this is pretty bad but hey i think its deserved for me to get something cheap after [i]that[/i] good of rng.
i got
Shattered Plain Gem Guardian
..which to be fair is a fam i dont own, and its better than getting one buyable with a token imo.
Considering i got a luminous halo once this is pretty bad but hey i think its deserved for me to get something cheap after that good of rng.
guardian halo gif wawa
•⊗ SliverOfStraw ⊗•
They/Them & It/Its & He/Him • Sliver or SOS for short
Copy + Paste my username when pinging me!
if you can't copy/paste, The L in my name is before the i
A Rain World fan that likes dragons
General FandragonsAvatar DragonRain World Fandragons
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9