Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Joxbox time!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I got a bubbling goblin. Which would be great, except I already had that one...
I got a bubbling goblin. Which would be great, except I already had that one...
Noodledad's wayward child on a whirlwind tour of Sornieth
uQA55c0.pngkYCXHUE.pngqC4cJJE.pngDTB2XDj.png
I got an [item=aerborne ambassador] and [skin=18612]!
I got an Aerborne Ambassador and !
qbj5aU6.gif scroll.pngMKluVD5.giftheultimatecatsig.gif
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/501758997192245248/846016937309241344/unknown.png[/img] ......NOW thats a neat skin for my progen
unknown.png
......NOW thats a neat skin for my progen
KAGE.png
[item=standard of the plaguebringer] which... I'll probably never use, but considering it was one of the items I missed getting while semi-inactive, I'll take it just for collecting purposes. More importantly though, I have the token to buy an item I needed for a dragon.
Standard of the Plaguebringer which... I'll probably never use, but considering it was one of the items I missed getting while semi-inactive, I'll take it just for collecting purposes. More importantly though, I have the token to buy an item I needed for a dragon.
A pink recolor of the hydrena watertoy. Click here to see my current avatar dragon!
My username is W1F1N1GHTM4R3, there are no vowels (only numbers), so if you don't think you can spell it properly, just copy+paste it please!

Current Project: pjsekai fandragon outfits
[quote name="SilverRipple" date="2021-05-23 06:20:57" ] [item=Vista: Rockbreaker's Ceremony] [s]...hey it's on the AH for 30t[/s] that was fast [/quote] what can I say, I saw an opportunity
SilverRipple wrote on 2021-05-23 06:20:57:
Vista: Rockbreaker's Ceremony
...hey it's on the AH for 30t that was fast
what can I say, I saw an opportunity
- she/her
- fr+3
- badges
BXMA6Ma.gif
[item=Starlight Cloak] Does not fit with my lair aesthetic, am open to trades lol
Starlight Cloak

Does not fit with my lair aesthetic, am open to trades lol
FMoJ9vk.png heyZH2H.png mTAp2ld.png
OuP0IWM.png rUoKR6y.png zl1ZGZ2.png
RUGBzP5.png wDSzx9S.png vTXnFX4.png
[item=shining cancer] Thanks, like I don't have six more of these in my hoard already. Cool. Cool cool cool.
Shining Cancer

Thanks, like I don't have six more of these in my hoard already. Cool. Cool cool cool.
The Viral Circus- a 100 Hatchling Challenge!
A bubbling goblin! What a little cutie they are. I would've liked old plague apparel to outfit my babies, but I mean, it is what it is!
A bubbling goblin! What a little cutie they are. I would've liked old plague apparel to outfit my babies, but I mean, it is what it is!
aC86tUH.png mlHpBMC.png
w3eXdQQ.png
wAfJ7Bn.png4Gh3xRo.png
0XHtpWy.pngz3FSuck.png
[item=illuminated crown] + a skin I already had but never used. I guess I have some use for this specific crown, but jeez. I never get good Joxbox drops, man. I just want some past fest familiars or an apparel piece that isn't... horribly outdated and clunky.
Illuminated Crown + a skin I already had but never used.

I guess I have some use for this specific crown, but jeez. I never get good Joxbox drops, man. I just want some past fest familiars or an apparel piece that isn't... horribly outdated and clunky.
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
[img]https://i.ibb.co/611Vvdb/IMG-20210523-191708.jpg[/img] Not bad, I guess?
IMG-20210523-191708.jpg
Not bad, I guess?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9