Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | TIL that a scroll of divorce existed
1 2 3 4 5
[quote name="abaddonis" date="2021-05-11 13:40:30" ] >be me >be fae >meet this cute imperial chick, we hit it off >get married after a year >mistake.jpeg >finally agree to get a divorce >she takes my tiny fae house in the divorce mfw [emoji=fae deadpan] [/quote] HAHAHAHA
abaddonis wrote on 2021-05-11 13:40:30:
>be me
>be fae
>meet this cute imperial chick, we hit it off
>get married after a year
>mistake.jpeg
>finally agree to get a divorce
>she takes my tiny fae house in the divorce

mfw

HAHAHAHA

I'll make a nice signature eventually :(
[quote name="PieOfDeath" date="2021-05-11 13:46:27" ] shoutout to the person in the comments of the wiki page that said "my parents found a way to use this item" [/quote] [i][b]WHAT[/b][/i]
PieOfDeath wrote on 2021-05-11 13:46:27:
shoutout to the person in the comments of the wiki page that said "my parents found a way to use this item"
WHAT
oQlTGMl.pngMFt2hm4.png

...i live in the space between the stars and the sky... ,,
[quote name="PieOfDeath" date="2021-05-11 13:46:27" ] shoutout to the person in the comments of the wiki page that said "my parents found a way to use this item" [/quote] LMAO I LAUGHED SO HARD AT THIS- XDDDDDDDDDDDD
PieOfDeath wrote on 2021-05-11 13:46:27:
shoutout to the person in the comments of the wiki page that said "my parents found a way to use this item"
LMAO I LAUGHED SO HARD AT THIS- XDDDDDDDDDDDD
XGjmQSM.png -fake achievements collection
-In-game wishlist
-pls buy my dragons
sebEy.gif SEJJy.gif gxMny.gif
:O
oh my, wonder how FR would be like now if dragons can get married hmmm
:O
oh my, wonder how FR would be like now if dragons can get married hmmm
XDRtGHs.png
I am... glad this was not permanently implemented.
I am... glad this was not permanently implemented.
iW3lC5l.pngY5ILoot.pngtg462CC.pngQFchClK.pnglightflower.png
Don't forget the [url=https://flightrising.fandom.com/wiki/Scroll_of_Resurrection]scroll of resurrection[/url]! Dragons could die! [img]https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/flightrising/images/4/40/Scroll_of_Resurrection.png[/img] Alpha must have been a wild time
Don't forget the scroll of resurrection! Dragons could die!

Scroll_of_Resurrection.png

Alpha must have been a wild time
ZmzBHMQ.png Maya | She/Her | FR+0 SVwGCMX.png
[quote name="abaddonis" date="2021-05-11 13:40:30" ] >be me >be fae >meet this cute imperial chick, we hit it off >get married after a year >mistake.jpeg >finally agree to get a divorce >she takes my tiny fae house in the divorce mfw [emoji=fae deadpan] [/quote] This is the best thing on this thread
>be me
>be fae
>mistake.jpeg

mfw

This is the best thing on this thread
IlluminartiIn-Flight HubPublic Buy
Woah. That's cool. Do people actually have these?
Woah. That's cool. Do people actually have these?
@ShinyEntei No, it was dummied out and eliminated in the game in the very early development stages. In the alpha stage of development, dragon breeding pairs would have been locked together monogamously and the Scroll of Divorce would have been necessary to break the pair.
@ShinyEntei No, it was dummied out and eliminated in the game in the very early development stages. In the alpha stage of development, dragon breeding pairs would have been locked together monogamously and the Scroll of Divorce would have been necessary to break the pair.
Nest Rentals! I offer Fire nests here at 2kt a pair, no lunch boxes needed. Warning that I am a 12-hr shift night worker and might miss a day on incubation here and there. :(
Feel free to ping me anywhere! I try to subscribe to threads I create, but pings are always cool.
[quote name="abaddonis" date="2021-05-11 13:40:30" ] >be me >be fae >meet this cute imperial chick, we hit it off >get married after a year >mistake.jpeg >finally agree to get a divorce >she takes my tiny fae house in the divorce mfw [emoji=fae deadpan] [/quote] I love this.
>be me
>be fae
>mistake.jpeg

mfw

I love this.
xxxxxxxxxx 0Srkgnv.gif NkoiOuv.gif Gwrjw2w.gif JQCpKiY.gif
1 2 3 4 5