Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What's in those Capsule dragons anyways?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Y'know, I thought it would be fun to browse the forums for a bit while I eat my mozzarella sticks. No. I was wrong. When is it my turn to be happy
Y'know, I thought it would be fun to browse the forums for a bit while I eat my mozzarella sticks. No. I was wrong. When is it my turn to be happy
e6rKuT7.png
zephyrus · he/they · frt + 0

im autistic, so my tone come off as
more aggressive than i mean to be ^^;
Fruit juice so they can create platforms when they barf it out. Just like how Yoshi did in Super Mario Sunshine.
Fruit juice so they can create platforms when they barf it out. Just like how Yoshi did in Super Mario Sunshine.
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
Currently working on a lore derg who spits up ink for his pens!
Interested in Lore?
Come to the Silent Crow Outpost & Inn

Got a traveler to send through the Tangled Wood? Want to do business with the best of the worst? Maybe your ambassador just wants a fling and a new story in their bio? Look no further.
I'm always interested in lore exchanges and lore connections. I often sell lore dragons and will write custom bios if bribed lightly.
[quote name="Serafin" date="2021-05-17 23:07:33" ] Currently working on a lore derg who spits up ink for his pens! [/quote] now this, this, is really cool and creative
Serafin wrote on 2021-05-17 23:07:33:

now this, this, is really cool and creative
p3jdzi4.png
capsule is just a visible storage of some liquid that can be anything, and the dragons with it can spit it at whoever they want. see that dragon over there with radioactive capsule? its toxic waste thats inside. That dragon with berry capsle? Fruit juice.
capsule is just a visible storage of some liquid that can be anything, and the dragons with it can spit it at whoever they want. see that dragon over there with radioactive capsule? its toxic waste thats inside. That dragon with berry capsle? Fruit juice.
dino-child-water-pixel.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7