Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What's in those Capsule dragons anyways?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[quote name="cocoal" date="2021-05-07 19:51:26" ] i ignore the fact that its transparent goop in a chest and just pretend it's sparkly underbelly with white accents. [/quote] exactly why i always cover the necks of capsule dragons lol
cocoal wrote on 2021-05-07 19:51:26:
i ignore the fact that its transparent goop in a chest and just pretend it's sparkly underbelly with white accents.
exactly why i always cover the necks of capsule dragons lol
• FR+18 • She/They •
IKTR - Fandragons in Invictus, Hallownest, Equestria, and Fandragon Tabs
In my Lore dragons don't have internal organs anyway, they aren't biological creatures but instead magical constructs with some biological aspects, so capsule is literally their body being filled with... something...

I actually have a distinct type of dragon called Waterbringers, who have water in their bodies that they can produce infinitely. They can be any Element, as long as they have a blue-range Capsule gene.
In my Lore dragons don't have internal organs anyway, they aren't biological creatures but instead magical constructs with some biological aspects, so capsule is literally their body being filled with... something...

I actually have a distinct type of dragon called Waterbringers, who have water in their bodies that they can produce infinitely. They can be any Element, as long as they have a blue-range Capsule gene.
I don't have a clue, do you? // Aberrant Cauldron Project
I originally had an obs xxx piebald/paint/capsule dragon named Vitani and lore wise she would have ink in her belly. Whenever your pen runs out of ink she would barge in like the Kool-aid man and vomits profusely into it.
I originally had an obs xxx piebald/paint/capsule dragon named Vitani and lore wise she would have ink in her belly. Whenever your pen runs out of ink she would barge in like the Kool-aid man and vomits profusely into it.
VIO_edit.gif
Digestive juices. Capsule dragons are pitcher plants :P
qHzwbwf.png
A hatchery dedicated to Lightning reps and the Lightning aesthetic

FObX7rS.pngmjtJ868.pngnWiQNX9.png
[quote name="sueslayer" date="2021-05-08 03:41:45" ] Digestive juices. Capsule dragons are pitcher plants :P [/quote] I love this headcanon, honestly. Might just use it for one of my gene projects I have lying around
sueslayer wrote on 2021-05-08 03:41:45:
I love this headcanon, honestly. Might just use it for one of my gene projects I have lying around
Hi! I'm Jake or Rads
lwN7WD5.png FRT+9 | he/him

accent shop
xx Silhouette of a flying dragon
omg
I never thought of this
Do all my capsule dragons have fishes?
omg
I never thought of this
Do all my capsule dragons have fishes?
Dragon juice
Dragon juice
They're the Kool-Aid dragons :3
Capsule Dragon bursts through wall: OH YEAH!!
They're the Kool-Aid dragons :3
Capsule Dragon bursts through wall: OH YEAH!!
frsig_by_shadria_anarchy-dc719i3.png
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62029224][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/620293/62029224_350.png[/img][/url] ok we know about goop juice but what about sludge?? the wings are like semi transparent, are the wings just made of [i]goop???[/i]
62029224_350.png
ok we know about goop juice but what about sludge?? the wings are like semi transparent, are the wings just made of goop???
UU5sIpr.pngI love purple
BT1N47G.pngFlight Rising+3
v2PJF9u.png
mNH9cjt.png
AO77JKB.gif
Capri-sun. :))

—-
Lore wise I see it as if the dragon was like an animate bottle or something. Or it’s like coalesced condensed magic. I don’t see it really in a biological sense because they’re magical beings made of magic that don’t adhere to the laws of nature to begin with so it doesn’t make sense to me to try to make it logical.
Capri-sun. :))

—-
Lore wise I see it as if the dragon was like an animate bottle or something. Or it’s like coalesced condensed magic. I don’t see it really in a biological sense because they’re magical beings made of magic that don’t adhere to the laws of nature to begin with so it doesn’t make sense to me to try to make it logical.
Hjönk Hjönk Am Goose
1 2 3 4 5 6 7