Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Roundsey Winners?
1 2 3 4 5 6
I typically buy 100 tickets each week, since that’s money easily made by one day of Glimmer & Gloom.

Unfortunately I haven’t won anything interesting yet. :P Just five Iron Treasure Chests one week and a Red Rose Bloombox another week. Maybe one day, though!
I typically buy 100 tickets each week, since that’s money easily made by one day of Glimmer & Gloom.

Unfortunately I haven’t won anything interesting yet. :P Just five Iron Treasure Chests one week and a Red Rose Bloombox another week. Maybe one day, though!
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

I've won a few things, but nothing really exciting. I got a gem familiar once (can't remember which one). I usually buy around 10-50 tickets but if it's something I *really* want, I'll dump all my ready cash in for tickets. Of course, the things I really want are the things everyone really wants so odds of winning are even worse on those weeks.
I've won a few things, but nothing really exciting. I got a gem familiar once (can't remember which one). I usually buy around 10-50 tickets but if it's something I *really* want, I'll dump all my ready cash in for tickets. Of course, the things I really want are the things everyone really wants so odds of winning are even worse on those weeks.
XW2PxEW.png
I won once, bought only 30 tickets so I was super lucky!
I won once, bought only 30 tickets so I was super lucky!
EBzxWRy.png *
Wishlist
FR+3
Collecting Mammertee Plushes
alMN0i2.png vfbW8E9.png
I bought 50 tickets per week before, and I won about 2 or 3 times. Now I bought 100 tickets per week and maybe more if something is valuable.
I bought 50 tickets per week before, and I won about 2 or 3 times. Now I bought 100 tickets per week and maybe more if something is valuable.
Do5TvZy.png
i won an egg with 20 tickets when i was newbie, i think march or april of the last year? unfortunately i sold it [emoji=skydancer sad size=1]
i won an egg with 20 tickets when i was newbie, i think march or april of the last year? unfortunately i sold it
XGjmQSM.png -fake achievements collection
-In-game wishlist
-pls buy my dragons
sebEy.gif SEJJy.gif gxMny.gif
10 tickets every week, and I've won twice so far!
10 tickets every week, and I've won twice so far!
image.png . > she/her
> FRT +3
> Dragons for sale
> Voltsy's free dragons
> Half-an-egg
I've gotten a bogsneak egg before! I think I won a second time, but I don't even remember. [emoji=tundra laughing size=1] I usually only buy 10 tickets. edit; just checked my PMs because I was curious, and I did win another time. For a shadow egg!
I've gotten a bogsneak egg before! I think I won a second time, but I don't even remember. I usually only buy 10 tickets.

edit; just checked my PMs because I was curious, and I did win another time. For a shadow egg!
ShinyRelicLedian.png
30 tickets a week and managed to score a flecks gene. Still have no idea what I’m gonna do with it
30 tickets a week and managed to score a flecks gene. Still have no idea what I’m gonna do with it
-Raptor-
ZbNAjCO.pngmlHpBMC.png
BTRr72z.png55xbf1H.png
dd3NYvJ.png
eJAYlSZ.gif
Usually I buy 100 tickets each week when I do participate, though I used to do 50. I won some [item=1st Anniversary Meat Cake] from one of the times I threw in 50
Usually I buy 100 tickets each week when I do participate, though I used to do 50. I won some 1st Anniversary Meat Cake from one of the times I threw in 50
touch-grass-i-cant-i-eated-it-all.gif
I usually buy 100 tickets a week, since I can make 50kt back easily with G&G. I actually won for the first time last week! I got the Celebration Sage Sash, which is pretty cool.
I usually buy 100 tickets a week, since I can make 50kt back easily with G&G. I actually won for the first time last week! I got the Celebration Sage Sash, which is pretty cool.
1 2 3 4 5 6