Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | H O O V E S??!?! On A Walrus?!?!?!
1 2 3
Sornieth anatomy is wonky. This creature's wings aren't actually attached to its body. [item=celestial antelope][item=silver springbok] Also the tooltip here implies that the familiar is actually the mushrooms; the lizard is a hapless victim. [item=parasitic fungus]
Sornieth anatomy is wonky.

This creature's wings aren't actually attached to its body.
Celestial Antelope Silver Springbok

Also the tooltip here implies that the familiar is actually the mushrooms; the lizard is a hapless victim.
Parasitic Fungus
frsiggy1.pngfrsiggy2.pngfrsiggy3.png
Yeah I..... I just choose to ignore it. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/832389287261634600/833715881552773120/unknown.png[/img]
Yeah I..... I just choose to ignore it.

unknown.png
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Honse walrus
Honse walrus
FObX7rS.png
oDtHYlL.png
koJv3g8.png
520DU0J.png
mlHpBMC.png
fkWjutW.png
hAWo4bz.gif
Cool
Cool
EBzxWRy.png *
Wishlist
FR+3
Collecting Mammertee Plushes
alMN0i2.png vfbW8E9.png
awful, horrid, puts those guys on the same level of "urgh" as the vases. -5/10
awful, horrid, puts those guys on the same level of "urgh" as the vases. -5/10
AOFzhcD.png x >hurry
>she/her
>fr +3
>avatar
>about
x >lore
>origamis
>wishlist
>uma sales
>pings ok
I was today years old when i realized this was a thing
I was today years old when i realized this was a thing
dino-child-water-pixel.gif
a whole lot of mythological mishmashes don't really make sense, but you get them anyway because magic does some weird stuff. we have a snake bull too, though i know that one is actual mythology based. ... this one might be a literal imagining of a 'sea cow?'
a whole lot of mythological mishmashes don't really make sense, but you get them anyway because magic does some weird stuff. we have a snake bull too, though i know that one is actual mythology based. ... this one might be a literal imagining of a 'sea cow?'
is very likely to take your posts literally - has difficulty discerning if tone is joking
I wonder if they can stand on their hooves lol. It would be one of the most cursed thing in FR world XD
I wonder if they can stand on their hooves lol. It would be one of the most cursed thing in FR world XD
WHERE HER DREAMS END >
Unite we stand, divide we fall
| WD/WHDE | ~Plague~ | Any Pronounce | FRT+17(GMT+9) |

| ART SHOP | ACCENT SHOP | HATCHERY | feel free to ping!. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
8c05f7199b7e3138b1bd09794101984bae36928e.png
[quote name="002" date="2021-04-18 14:45:02" ] I NEVER NOTICED THAT still will always remind me of jojo from horton hears a who [/quote] ME TOO
002 wrote on 2021-04-18 14:45:02:
I NEVER NOTICED THAT

still will always remind me of jojo from horton hears a who

ME TOO
: +3
: Yes

Discord:
Museless_
SRtoOYm.gif
FAzNnJZ.gif
Plot twist: It doesn't have hooves it has hands. [img]https://media.tenor.com/images/7dfd2c95543442ba441a3585c184da8f/tenor.gif[/img]
Plot twist: It doesn't have hooves it has hands.
tenor.gif
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
1 2 3