Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I kinda feel cheated
1 2 3 4 5
[quote name="obelisks" date="2021-04-06 06:17:00" ] You’re really complaining with your whole chest about free stuff? Next year the staff shouldn’t give us anything. Is that your solution? [/quote] Heaven forbid people feel any kinda way about something, sheesh. Sure, fine. No one offered that "solution" but hey, if you're gonna jump there, why not. If you're so upset that people are disappointed at getting the booby prize, maybe don't read the threads where they talk about how they feel?
obelisks wrote on 2021-04-06 06:17:00:
You’re really complaining with your whole chest about free stuff? Next year the staff shouldn’t give us anything. Is that your solution?

Heaven forbid people feel any kinda way about something, sheesh.

Sure, fine. No one offered that "solution" but hey, if you're gonna jump there, why not.

If you're so upset that people are disappointed at getting the booby prize, maybe don't read the threads where they talk about how they feel?
(Please don't ping me in the Suggestions Forum).
[quote name="SpicySpace" date="2021-04-06 06:28:09" ] I think most of y'all didn't woke up to a lanyard and seeing other people with bigass plushie [/quote] Some people.............. actually like the lanyard. Not saying you can't dislike things but man, targeting people over it ain't a good look.
SpicySpace wrote on 2021-04-06 06:28:09:
I think most of y'all didn't woke up to a lanyard and seeing other people with bigass plushie
Some people.............. actually like the lanyard. Not saying you can't dislike things but man, targeting people over it ain't a good look.
aasolsmall.pngaa
mags
they/vae
fr +8
drymmsmallsmall.png
I easily bought a lanyard. I'm glad my bag was plushie bag cause I love it!
I easily bought a lanyard. I'm glad my bag was plushie bag cause I love it!
65801676p.png
FR +3 | She/Her
Wishlist | Sales
I can't lie, I feel sort of the same way. The lanyard isn't very unique compared to the other clothing pieces. But then again, they are also dropping in all chests, so I think the staff did the best they could to still keep the surprise while also making the items attainable. Sort of a wash, I guess?
I can't lie, I feel sort of the same way. The lanyard isn't very unique compared to the other clothing pieces. But then again, they are also dropping in all chests, so I think the staff did the best they could to still keep the surprise while also making the items attainable. Sort of a wash, I guess?
tundra monolair (except when i'm not)
201576c98bceb8a8f26f4f51d994188f4d69cc59.gif5be2f71663585fac901386458cef7c37ddb9502e.gif
[quote name="Trix" date="2021-04-06 07:09:23" ] [quote name="obelisks" date="2021-04-06 06:17:00" ] You’re really complaining with your whole chest about free stuff? Next year the staff shouldn’t give us anything. Is that your solution? [/quote] Heaven forbid people feel any kinda way about something, sheesh. Sure, fine. No one offered that "solution" but hey, if you're gonna jump there, why not. If you're so upset that people are disappointed at getting the booby prize, maybe don't read the threads where they talk about how they feel? [/quote] I’m upset? Sorry, I didn’t realize my tone or inflection indicated that. I’m just baffled as to why people believe they’re entitled to expensive free stuff. If you can’t make it work, sell it. This is dragon capitalism, we’re going to have winners and losers and it’s going to suck for somebody. If you want to be upset instead of doing something about it, ok. Weird take.
Trix wrote on 2021-04-06 07:09:23:
obelisks wrote on 2021-04-06 06:17:00:
You’re really complaining with your whole chest about free stuff? Next year the staff shouldn’t give us anything. Is that your solution?

Heaven forbid people feel any kinda way about something, sheesh.

Sure, fine. No one offered that "solution" but hey, if you're gonna jump there, why not.

If you're so upset that people are disappointed at getting the booby prize, maybe don't read the threads where they talk about how they feel?
I’m upset? Sorry, I didn’t realize my tone or inflection indicated that. I’m just baffled as to why people believe they’re entitled to expensive free stuff. If you can’t make it work, sell it. This is dragon capitalism, we’re going to have winners and losers and it’s going to suck for somebody. If you want to be upset instead of doing something about it, ok. Weird take.
apparel wise I definitely prefer the lanyard and am glad I got it, but the other half of me that likes making a profit is a little annoyed at myself for switching colors last second.
apparel wise I definitely prefer the lanyard and am glad I got it, but the other half of me that likes making a profit is a little annoyed at myself for switching colors last second.
cDDSaqc.png
i think the lanyard is cute and all the items are equally fun, i understand why people are a bit bummed though. the items will be easily obtainable in no time so don't worry about it :)
i think the lanyard is cute and all the items are equally fun, i understand why people are a bit bummed though. the items will be easily obtainable in no time so don't worry about it :)
ampharos.png 20 | any pronouns | about me | accents |
I got the lanyard and personally the lanyard's my favorite because it's most useful in a lot of contexts and I prefer smaller pieces. I'm more happy that I didn't get the mascot, I'd never have a use for it. I'm not really a fan of things that cover a dragon's face.

The plushie is cute, but they are all free joke items after all and the lore of it's a bit odd. I think the whole thing is hilarious and the lanyard really seals the deal on the fake con. It's the most distinctive "convention" item!
I got the lanyard and personally the lanyard's my favorite because it's most useful in a lot of contexts and I prefer smaller pieces. I'm more happy that I didn't get the mascot, I'd never have a use for it. I'm not really a fan of things that cover a dragon's face.

The plushie is cute, but they are all free joke items after all and the lore of it's a bit odd. I think the whole thing is hilarious and the lanyard really seals the deal on the fake con. It's the most distinctive "convention" item!
WpjbI2U.gif
squid/winter | FR+3 | they/them | spelled squidra-gon (like octagon)
Tough luck. You got free stuff, so try to enjoy that at least.
Tough luck. You got free stuff, so try to enjoy that at least.
With them dropping from rusted chests the prices on all of them are gonna tank in a few months anyway so you can easily get all 3 very soon
With them dropping from rusted chests the prices on all of them are gonna tank in a few months anyway so you can easily get all 3 very soon
Snr7ysG.png HChIF4s.png
1 2 3 4 5