Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Faes. what you never saw
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
oh my god that's terrifying
oh my god that's terrifying
UBaiWUV.png
Pgv53XB.png
cFHVk5Q.png
HugYtfH.png
×××× sushi ghoul - they/them - i identify as tired ××××
gem sales thread | sushi's ghouls - hatchery
semi-hiatus
lair revamp sales thread (upcoming)
mlHpBMC.png
ZwbGqUa.png
omKpPgG.png
qeWy3Ik.png
I swear sometimes I feel like I'm the only person who never had this shock or whatever because I just.. could easily tell their necks were curved? Every few months this topic has popped up for years and it baffles me how people can't notice Fae necks are long and curve around or why it's seen as a terrible find. Swans have long necks, geese, herons, cranes.. I mean.. wouldn't them having basically no neck seem worse? Especially with such a super long tail? No necked Fae with such a spindly body sounds way more horrific.
I swear sometimes I feel like I'm the only person who never had this shock or whatever because I just.. could easily tell their necks were curved? Every few months this topic has popped up for years and it baffles me how people can't notice Fae necks are long and curve around or why it's seen as a terrible find. Swans have long necks, geese, herons, cranes.. I mean.. wouldn't them having basically no neck seem worse? Especially with such a super long tail? No necked Fae with such a spindly body sounds way more horrific.
I'm very blunt and straightforward.
Yes, I never use any vistas.

For ease of access: She/Her.

Also I hoard the hyena familiars.
Y e s

Fae protec
Fae attac
But most importantly...

T H E Y N E C K
Y e s

Fae protec
Fae attac
But most importantly...

T H E Y N E C K
733EAYl.png
Wait until you hear about the bogsneak fin
Wait until you hear about the bogsneak fin
Jd88XNq.png
sh5xjiu.pngQwz7flm.png
ZKQ6ohh.pngtNgQJvM.pngDgV9RW4.png
gNKHrxH.png1bSJVgF.pngbYt72YT.png
FBhgews.png9qLrp5W.pngRWhZ0Cq.pngaef8eafda28aee269865ab582e14a312ac4c2f3c.png6e97a552d6cb288faaaf054be66db8a44c0e78e9.pngQk0VB5d.png
I seem to be one of the few people who always saw Fae necks as they actually are. I don't get why people are so bothered by them. Official merch art: [img]https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0602/6961/products/Back_to_School_Fae_web_2048x2048.png[/img] Long neck (and an extremely long tail)!
I seem to be one of the few people who always saw Fae necks as they actually are. I don't get why people are so bothered by them.

Official merch art:
Back_to_School_Fae_web_2048x2048.png
Long neck (and an extremely long tail)!
Zs6WWZy.png
UdqWUDw.png ZwbGqUa.png bYt72YT.png O62tc6n.png kHBaXec.png NeV4KUN.png Z9e8RKu.png RToaAa6.png Da1cz0f.png XnaLQeW.png o7CqYdD.png YrzvPOH.png QUIpVFE.png BY33eAv.png YMPbu9R.png
dMEvnxu.png
[quote name="vacantlyamused" date="2021-04-02 10:11:50" ] I knew what this thread was gonna be about before I even clicked in [/quote]
vacantlyamused wrote on 2021-04-02 10:11:50:
I knew what this thread was gonna be about before I even clicked in
latest?cb=20140703135024.png
⊗ Max
⊗ 23
⊗xe/they
⊗ fr +2

sNd5wqe.png hphjQR4.png
89NiKF4.png COSMOSIS_tiny_sepia_logo.png EDjLhcC.png egg_fire_bouncy_by_dogi_crimson-dabjwuf.gifuD7taRL.png
kCHWEjf.png6dnHKBv.png
Ignore go brrrr
Ignore go brrrr
My dragons' names are 2-3 separate words. Please put spaces between them!!!
hRPcGnh.jpg
[quote name="Pyracantha" date="2021-04-02 10:12:01" ] You're officially past the newbie stage, welcome to enlightment [/quote]
Pyracantha wrote on 2021-04-02 10:12:01:
You're officially past the newbie stage, welcome to enlightment
J7D1quC.png
0zy2W7P.png
LEpJMnn.png
jA5A7gu.png
Another day, another Fae realization. ONE OF US! Can't let the short neck conspiracy win. [emoji=fae confused size=1]
Another day, another Fae realization. ONE OF US! Can't let the short neck conspiracy win.
ytkEBod.pngJkqGYr7.pngvZmPWxA.pnga129Nss.pngAQPJNOh.png5hF3FGk.png
[quote name="Sphere" date="2021-04-02 22:24:41" ] I seem to be one of the few people who always saw Fae necks as they actually are. I don't get why people are so bothered by them. Official merch art: [img]https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0602/6961/products/Back_to_School_Fae_web_2048x2048.png[/img] Long neck (and an extremely long tail)! [/quote] Omg this merch is gorgeous, why do we have to buy a sticker bundle for the vista. :c
Sphere wrote on 2021-04-02 22:24:41:
I seem to be one of the few people who always saw Fae necks as they actually are. I don't get why people are so bothered by them.

Official merch art:
Back_to_School_Fae_web_2048x2048.png
Long neck (and an extremely long tail)!

Omg this merch is gorgeous, why do we have to buy a sticker bundle for the vista. :c
ytkEBod.pngJkqGYr7.pngvZmPWxA.pnga129Nss.pngAQPJNOh.png5hF3FGk.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10