Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | least populated towns (on map)
1 2 3 4
@Ragnarok24 yea its p cool! i only moved away from it bc i changed flights
@Ragnarok24 yea its p cool! i only moved away from it bc i changed flights
schooner.gif

…to all the dear old vessels, may they sail! and the sailors rolling in the seas deep blue snow…
Maybe i should move to cinder slag
Maybe i should move to cinder slag
gC8Fl1N.png3mRCtgv.pngdO7Qce6.pngo6Tbf9W.png She/They
@Dis0rdely you should
@Dis0rdely you should
schooner.gif

…to all the dear old vessels, may they sail! and the sailors rolling in the seas deep blue snow…
Moonportal gang rise up
Moonportal gang rise up
Designated Ridgeback Smoocher
I'm on a quest to get every forum vista I can!
Icon Dragon | Sales Tab
@Splinter707 [emoji=imperial deadpan size=1] lanternlea gang rise up
@Splinter707 lanternlea gang rise up
schooner.gif

I want to be in the Astrolodome but my lair isn't big enough :(
I want to be in the Astrolodome but my lair isn't big enough :(
tgKCVtZ.png
@JayBird375 ahhh yea i remember that pain a few years back in shadow when i wanted nothing more but to lair in the forum of the obscured crescent... it takes some time and saving but im sure you can get there! take advantage of buying lair space during the times your flight dominates or has ranking. I don't know how many expansions i needed at the time but shadow dominated once and i just rushed for the forum! good luck!
@JayBird375 ahhh yea i remember that pain a few years back in shadow when i wanted nothing more but to lair in the forum of the obscured crescent... it takes some time and saving but im sure you can get there! take advantage of buying lair space during the times your flight dominates or has ranking. I don't know how many expansions i needed at the time but shadow dominated once and i just rushed for the forum! good luck!
schooner.gif

oh huh! i'm one of those 331 clans situated at the moonportal. weird how it's the least populated region in light.
oh huh! i'm one of those 331 clans situated at the moonportal. weird how it's the least populated region in light.
oooo
lightf1.png

euclid
it/its
ca5598c1562f7247710d616cfd891b3c26c319f5.png

lightf2.png
@Desired yea!! but not by much, lanternlea is the second smallest with about 49 more clans. i think everyone in our flight wants to be chilling with luminax or glittermom!
@Desired yea!! but not by much, lanternlea is the second smallest with about 49 more clans. i think everyone in our flight wants to be chilling with luminax or glittermom!
schooner.gif

[quote name="Mertisal" date="2021-03-31 13:28:25" ] Correction, I guess? The sea of a thousand currents is actually a sea, not a lake. Mostly because none of these terms have real, scientific definitions, so it's more a matter of size and what "feels right". There are fully inland freshwater bodies of water irl called seas, so the sea of a thousand currents can be one too! [/quote] Also blame language. Meer is Dutch for lake, Mer is German and Frech for sea, Mar is Spanish for sea. Zee is Dutch for Sea, See (pronounced say) is German for lake. Like.. what.. even..
Mertisal wrote on 2021-03-31 13:28:25:
Correction, I guess? The sea of a thousand currents is actually a sea, not a lake. Mostly because none of these terms have real, scientific definitions, so it's more a matter of size and what "feels right". There are fully inland freshwater bodies of water irl called seas, so the sea of a thousand currents can be one too!
Also blame language. Meer is Dutch for lake, Mer is German and Frech for sea, Mar is Spanish for sea. Zee is Dutch for Sea, See (pronounced say) is German for lake. Like.. what.. even..
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
1 2 3 4