Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | what would the elemental eggs taste like
1 2 3 4
I see everyone saying that fire eggs would taste spicy, but consider: sulfur eggs
I see everyone saying that fire eggs would taste spicy, but consider: sulfur eggs
ZqzSvdM.pngtp1Axxm.pngISNOTMS.png
[quote name="SnugglyCactus" date="2021-03-08 05:16:54" ] Please consider: Nature eggs look like onions. If I taste one, it may taste like onions! I got a nature egg scavenging today, let’s find out- [/quote] Lol
SnugglyCactus wrote on 2021-03-08 05:16:54:
Please consider: Nature eggs look like onions. If I taste one, it may taste like onions! I got a nature egg scavenging today, let’s find out-
Lol
Just call me Aeolus. (Ee - oh - lus)
He/Him
Straight
Wind- white chocolate Milky Way. (UK version)
Wind- white chocolate Milky Way. (UK version)
A stick of yellow butter with blue butterfly wings. At by MythicalViper!xCmYhaC.pngMA3bre1.png
Earth - Have hard, thick outer shells. The whites taste bland, while the yolks taste like rock candy, and caramelize when cooked in certain ways.

Water - Tastes like water and algae.

Wind - Shells are thin and flexible, like bamboo, and has a mild bamboo flavor as well. A burst of pressurized air is released when the shell is opened.

Fire - Have thick, brittle outer shells. The whites taste like sulphur at worst and burnt toast at best, but the yolks taste like spicy jalapeños.

Ice - The whites taste like crisp, fresh water, and the yolks taste like a blend of sweet berries that grow in colder climates. Don't lick the outer shell or your tongue will get stuck on it.

Lightning - They taste like battery acid. When chewing, they release small jolts of electricity that feel like pop rocks in your mouth.

Light - Have thin, glassy eggshells that feel sort of like light bulbs. The yolks are glittery and taste like grilled chicken.

Shadow - The whites are pretty bland, but the yolks have a strong licorice flavor, and a thick, gooey consistency.

Nature - The egg is literally just an onion, and the yolk inside is a smaller, tastier onion.

Plague - The egg whites feel squishy, but taste weirdly meaty. And you know the feeling of biting your tongue and tasting a bit of blood? That's what the yolks taste like. Think of the candy, Gushers, but much grosser. Even when cooked properly, these eggs will probably still give you some nasty bacteria. And nobody wants to contract Super Salmonella, so it's best to avoid these.

Arcane - Tastes like a galaxy. Don't ask how that works.

(I may have put too much thought into this)
Earth - Have hard, thick outer shells. The whites taste bland, while the yolks taste like rock candy, and caramelize when cooked in certain ways.

Water - Tastes like water and algae.

Wind - Shells are thin and flexible, like bamboo, and has a mild bamboo flavor as well. A burst of pressurized air is released when the shell is opened.

Fire - Have thick, brittle outer shells. The whites taste like sulphur at worst and burnt toast at best, but the yolks taste like spicy jalapeños.

Ice - The whites taste like crisp, fresh water, and the yolks taste like a blend of sweet berries that grow in colder climates. Don't lick the outer shell or your tongue will get stuck on it.

Lightning - They taste like battery acid. When chewing, they release small jolts of electricity that feel like pop rocks in your mouth.

Light - Have thin, glassy eggshells that feel sort of like light bulbs. The yolks are glittery and taste like grilled chicken.

Shadow - The whites are pretty bland, but the yolks have a strong licorice flavor, and a thick, gooey consistency.

Nature - The egg is literally just an onion, and the yolk inside is a smaller, tastier onion.

Plague - The egg whites feel squishy, but taste weirdly meaty. And you know the feeling of biting your tongue and tasting a bit of blood? That's what the yolks taste like. Think of the candy, Gushers, but much grosser. Even when cooked properly, these eggs will probably still give you some nasty bacteria. And nobody wants to contract Super Salmonella, so it's best to avoid these.

Arcane - Tastes like a galaxy. Don't ask how that works.

(I may have put too much thought into this)
7zcCDc4.png[/center]

zHJbm3H.png
I hope Arcane's taste like pop rocks

Edit: or Lightning. Huh that works better.
I hope Arcane's taste like pop rocks

Edit: or Lightning. Huh that works better.
My dragons' names are 2-3 separate words. Please put spaces between them!!!
hRPcGnh.jpg
Bad
Bad
we_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.giftumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gifwe_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.gif
wheeeeee
Wind's probably have a slight earthy or bamboo-like aftertaste, but for the most part they're kind of tasteless. The shell does have a nice crunch though
Wind's probably have a slight earthy or bamboo-like aftertaste, but for the most part they're kind of tasteless. The shell does have a nice crunch though
PphCb2h.png0KJLkHj.pngqFbe5lO.png
you would eat...the shell......???
you would eat...the shell......???
earth.gif

stormseeker_caw_zps4vp6rapp.gif

8JUZVfh.png
zTn96gl.png

stormseeker_caw_inv_zpsmwflt9it.gif
I feel like plague eggs’ shell would pop like these edible water bottles [img]https://imgur.com/giSRKMp.png[/img]
I feel like plague eggs’ shell would pop like these edible water bottles
giSRKMp.png
2MRYhkM.png
The contents of this message have been removed. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to Flight Rising Support.
The contents of this message have been removed. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to Flight Rising Support.
1 2 3 4