Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | New Locations!
Who's going to move their lair around?

Who's going to move their lair around?

NwLVR9V.png
Elphyne

» about me
» clan lore
» wishlist
» badges
I'm going to move around a bit! Finally I can get out of the carrion canyon and into a place that fits my clan more. Dunno about everyone else but The Source is looking mighty fine [emoji=normal eyes size=1][emoji=normal eyes size=1] Though Light does seem like a good place to visit, with the [i]whole emperor[/i] and all
I'm going to move around a bit! Finally I can get out of the carrion canyon and into a place that fits my clan more.
Dunno about everyone else but The Source is looking mighty fine

Though Light does seem like a good place to visit, with the whole emperor and all
xOuzD3k.png 90444046.png Bj9vK4V.gif
i already moved mine!! sunportal BABEY

but also.... the trading post is in shadow??? interesting

[quote name="parasites" date="2021-03-01 09:06:15" ] i already moved mine!! sunportal BABEY but also.... the trading post is in shadow??? interesting [/quote] The Sunportal is my favorite location!
parasites wrote on 2021-03-01 09:06:15:

The Sunportal is my favorite location!
NwLVR9V.png
Elphyne

» about me
» clan lore
» wishlist
» badges
I moved myself to Singer's Brook right away!

I'm willing to bet Bamboo Falls is close by there, and that's my favorite Coli venue, so of course I've gotta go live there.
I moved myself to Singer's Brook right away!

I'm willing to bet Bamboo Falls is close by there, and that's my favorite Coli venue, so of course I've gotta go live there.

Right between the Sunportal and the Hewn City, my two favorite locations!

Right between the Sunportal and the Hewn City, my two favorite locations!
NwLVR9V.png
Elphyne

» about me
» clan lore
» wishlist
» badges

wahoo! considered the brook for the garden but i like the solitude of this island cliff

wahoo! considered the brook for the garden but i like the solitude of this island cliff
meowmeowmeow222.png
Me! I'm going to travel all across the Earth Flight.
Me! I'm going to travel all across the Earth Flight.
Y02PS6v.png
I moved near the aergate. My clan is one of travelers and helpers, assisting in maintaining the aergate sounds exactly like what we would do.
I moved near the aergate. My clan is one of travelers and helpers, assisting in maintaining the aergate sounds exactly like what we would do.
8ab3d3b2a13c364db89e13ba399ceced86ab48ef.pngtIYcLSC.png UzGmb10.png m0kyk3D.png Ask about DnD