Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | World Map maintenance at 08:00 server
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
vibrates with excitement
vibrates with excitement
YES
YES
Ahead of FR
time 2 hours

HECK YEAH
HECK YEAH
Yes!
Yes!
Light-and-Shadow-Bonsai.png
Yes!! It’s gonna be so hard to focus on work waiting for this
Yes!! It’s gonna be so hard to focus on work waiting for this
SpiritFeather.gif
[quote name="Lifeseeker" date="2021-03-01 05:39:49" ] i guess it's time to go out and actually do something. [/quote] Lucky for me its just about beddy byes time, but knowing my luck i’ll wake up and have to wait the whole day for the server to be up and running again But aye i don’t mind! As long as the server can handle it in the end- especially considering the guaranteed influx of users that will come from this update
Lifeseeker wrote on 2021-03-01 05:39:49:
i guess it's time to go out and actually do something.

Lucky for me its just about beddy byes time, but knowing my luck i’ll wake up and have to wait the whole day for the server to be up and running again

But aye i don’t mind! As long as the server can handle it in the end- especially considering the guaranteed influx of users that will come from this update
..……………………...……..….YSCAP90.png
Suffer more :) Tn4TEAZ.png
nO IM NEVER READY-
nO IM NEVER READY-
UU5sIpr.pngI love purple
BT1N47G.pngFlight Rising+3
v2PJF9u.png
mNH9cjt.png
AO77JKB.gif
I should go to bed instead of waiting another 2hr for it to start and then however long it takes to conclude. I suspect I might not, though...
I should go to bed instead of waiting another 2hr for it to start and then however long it takes to conclude. I suspect I might not, though...
tumblr_inline_nhxp29cBNA1qcphlu.png
Buying an additional apparel slot
unlocks it for ALL your dragons,
not just one!
dance dance dance dance DANCE DANCE DANE DANCE I'm a little excited [emoji=spiral laughing size=1]
dance dance dance dance DANCE DANCE DANE DANCE

I'm a little excited
cloudbear familiar adopt (links to free resource)why does align right not work fit fit fit fit fit okHobbes dragon plushie (links to breeding pairs)
Too hype to sleep aaaaaaaa
Too hype to sleep aaaaaaaa
ezgif-7-30fd7f2236.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18