Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | World Map maintenance at 08:00 server
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
yes. bring. it. on.
yes. bring. it. on.
kXpNHpy.pngliXoQQI.pnglTl0CrC.pngWRPJKhj.png
Reaaaddyy!! let's do this and wait... [emoji=imperial tongue size=1]
Reaaaddyy!! let's do this and wait...

Hey you! Yes.. you! Have an absolutely fantastic day!
Heck yeah! I can't wait.
Heck yeah! I can't wait.
oKZOZJE.gif

wishlist
foliage • FR +3
It's going to be coming out when I'm busy, but I'm ready! [emoji=coatl winking size=1]
It's going to be coming out when I'm busy, but I'm ready!
Sig.gif
A moment of silence for everyone (including me [emoji=coatl sad size=1]) who have work/school/other real life responsibilities starting at maintenance today.
A moment of silence for everyone (including me ) who have work/school/other real life responsibilities starting at maintenance today.
I'm so incredibly excited!

It's unfortunate that I have a test right before maintenance begins so it'll be super hard to concentrate from all the anticipation lol
I'm so incredibly excited!

It's unfortunate that I have a test right before maintenance begins so it'll be super hard to concentrate from all the anticipation lol
MZeTqmO.png Avatar Dragon
YEEES
YEEES
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa earthanim4.gif ePOliyb.png
04PIMth.png
oxDm2Un.png
earthanim3.gif aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
I can't wait! I survived the server migration of 2018, so this'll be a piece of cake.
I can't wait! I survived the server migration of 2018, so this'll be a piece of cake.
There was a time he thought a single
sword could save the kingdom. A
time, all regrets were yet far away...
I guess... I am super hyped for the map update but not for downtime lol. FR is my keep busy site but maybe i'll take a nap and miss most of maintenance. Then I can get up and work on new lore with the new map. [emoji=veilspun star size=1]
I guess... I am super hyped for the map update but not for downtime lol. FR is my keep busy site but maybe i'll take a nap and miss most of maintenance. Then I can get up and work on new lore with the new map.
3pqI1pH.png 5Si8jJK.gif
HYPE!! so excited to see it ^^
HYPE!! so excited to see it ^^
lM0v4sB.png saltedsnails
he/they
majors in procrastination
all-around soup enthusiast
+8 FRT

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18