Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Falling Skies Hatchery Discussion
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 97 98
I want a Chihuahua Wolf!
I want a Chihuahua Wolf!
pancatcher.png LCqISMP.pngmmoRz30.png
bX96R21.pngWNKiucd.png
eTmFfQ7.png0HBKL8H.png
ZqTATLu.pngBbPx2ym.png
5hF3FGk.pngaaUHYLp.png
62L9xMb.gif plaguebringer.png
Also, we should name our Banshee's. And I still would like to know which one you think I should use for my mascot. I might make another one with some snakes and frogs and toads and birds and stuffs later. (love animals) And I may add in [item=Romantic Red Rose] because I think it'd tie in nicely.
Also, we should name our Banshee's. And I still would like to know which one you think I should use for my mascot. I might make another one with some snakes and frogs and toads and birds and stuffs later. (love animals) And I may add in

Romantic Red Rose

because I think it'd tie in nicely.
bX96R21.pngWNKiucd.png
eTmFfQ7.png0HBKL8H.png
ZqTATLu.pngBbPx2ym.png
5hF3FGk.pngaaUHYLp.png
Sorry back. Love the designs guys!
I love the red/black ones you made Rose, and the foresty/green one you made Wufflesnuff!
I just need to make mine now lol.
Yes we definitely need names... tricky.
Sorry back. Love the designs guys!
I love the red/black ones you made Rose, and the foresty/green one you made Wufflesnuff!
I just need to make mine now lol.
Yes we definitely need names... tricky.
6IcEXCU.png xxxxx
  • snow
  • she/her/they
  • FR+8
  • sales
xxxxx 002-006-003.png xxxxx 58210204.png
I'm going to start going for a purplish theme, its one of my favourite colours and I think it could work with some blacks/silvers and a hint of green to give the forest aesthetic.

Not Found
I'm going to start going for a purplish theme, its one of my favourite colours and I think it could work with some blacks/silvers and a hint of green to give the forest aesthetic.

Not Found
6IcEXCU.png xxxxx
  • snow
  • she/her/they
  • FR+8
  • sales
Nice.
Nice.
bX96R21.pngWNKiucd.png
eTmFfQ7.png0HBKL8H.png
ZqTATLu.pngBbPx2ym.png
5hF3FGk.pngaaUHYLp.png
I'm going to bed now, it's 1:34 am.
I'm going to bed now, it's 1:34 am.
bX96R21.pngWNKiucd.png
eTmFfQ7.png0HBKL8H.png
ZqTATLu.pngBbPx2ym.png
5hF3FGk.pngaaUHYLp.png
Ok! Just come up with my first design:

Not Found
Ok! Just come up with my first design:

Not Found
6IcEXCU.png xxxxx
  • snow
  • she/her/they
  • FR+8
  • sales
Nice layering. Definitely needs some green on the legs and maybe the tail too. Perhaps just tail and arms. I also think Bramble Mantle might work better here. Might just be because I don't like the nightshrouds though. It's entirely your decision. I'm actually going to go to bed now. Well, I'm going to lie down and go on my tablet.
Nice layering. Definitely needs some green on the legs and maybe the tail too. Perhaps just tail and arms. I also think Bramble Mantle might work better here. Might just be because I don't like the nightshrouds though. It's entirely your decision. I'm actually going to go to bed now. Well, I'm going to lie down and go on my tablet.
bX96R21.pngWNKiucd.png
eTmFfQ7.png0HBKL8H.png
ZqTATLu.pngBbPx2ym.png
5hF3FGk.pngaaUHYLp.png
Hey, what did i miss?
Hey, what did i miss?
Lichtdrache.gif
We're each going to have our own mascots, based off of the Banshee mythology. Scry them and dress them. I'm available to help with or do it for anyone. Then we're writing lore based around our Banshee's.
We're each going to have our own mascots, based off of the Banshee mythology. Scry them and dress them. I'm available to help with or do it for anyone. Then we're writing lore based around our Banshee's.
bX96R21.pngWNKiucd.png
eTmFfQ7.png0HBKL8H.png
ZqTATLu.pngBbPx2ym.png
5hF3FGk.pngaaUHYLp.png
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 97 98