Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ancient Clown/Eye Spots??
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
Not again...

I open my scrying workshop and all the ancient breeds have clown/eye spots... did they have them before??
Not again...

I open my scrying workshop and all the ancient breeds have clown/eye spots... did they have them before??
66283183.png 66719993.png
I noticed this, too. I wonder if new genes are being announced soon.
I noticed this, too. I wonder if new genes are being announced soon.
5uiycuK.pnglg4Dhjm.pngsk6EBUK.pngVdIvDLJ.pngKe9i9hi.pngsvyKPF9.png
More ancient genes? ooo I'm excited
More ancient genes? ooo I'm excited
15584.png >>Shiver
>>They/She
>>Avatar Dragon
oo it does look pretty nice too [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=17&bodygene=76&breed=19&element=8&eyetype=10&gender=0&tert=154&tertgene=0&winggene=76&wings=84&auth=bb5ba862d100f1d45443ee13431f9a7222c7dd93&dummyext=prev.png[/img] too bad it doesnt do anything with the hair
oo it does look pretty nice too
dragon?age=1&body=17&bodygene=76&breed=19&element=8&eyetype=10&gender=0&tert=154&tertgene=0&winggene=76&wings=84&auth=bb5ba862d100f1d45443ee13431f9a7222c7dd93&dummyext=prev.png
too bad it doesnt do anything with the hair
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
wait whaaaaaaat????
Now I'm just refreshing the front page until the announcement shows up :)
wait whaaaaaaat????
Now I'm just refreshing the front page until the announcement shows up :)
She/They
Fr time+2
Ummm....I like books?
I'm surprised that those are the genes the staff decided to port since they are pretty unpopular. That being said, eye spots looks pretty nice on veilspuns! I guess it fits them well, since they're very insect like, you could make a cool moth or butterfly themed dragon.
I'm surprised that those are the genes the staff decided to port since they are pretty unpopular. That being said, eye spots looks pretty nice on veilspuns! I guess it fits them well, since they're very insect like, you could make a cool moth or butterfly themed dragon.
jCVhFoZ.gif
Huh. I'm surprised that Clown and Eye Spots are getting this treatment. They're very unpopular.
Huh. I'm surprised that Clown and Eye Spots are getting this treatment. They're very unpopular.
[quote name="wyraj" date="2021-01-22 08:20:24" ] I'm surprised that those are the genes the staff decided to port since they are pretty unpopular. That being said, eye spots looks pretty nice on veilspuns! I guess it fits them well, since they're very insect like, you could make a cool moth or butterfly themed dragon. [/quote] Yeah, I was surprised too! Clown and Eye Spots are some of my favorite genes, but I never really saw them as other people's favorites
wyraj wrote on 2021-01-22 08:20:24:
Yeah, I was surprised too! Clown and Eye Spots are some of my favorite genes, but I never really saw them as other people's favorites
66283183.png 66719993.png
Yay, my least favorite gene! lol

That Veilspun image makes it look pretty nice though
Yay, my least favorite gene! lol

That Veilspun image makes it look pretty nice though
They've been up for about 5 hours now, I think? Wonder if we're getting more genes. Though, I'm glad to see some older and less-appreciated genes are getting some love.

(Also wonder why there's another delay between the appearance in the scrying workshop & the announcement post. Same thing happened with the November batch of Fiona Feat fams & the December batch of Ancient parallel genes. It's a little worrying, tbh, considering what's going on irl)
They've been up for about 5 hours now, I think? Wonder if we're getting more genes. Though, I'm glad to see some older and less-appreciated genes are getting some love.

(Also wonder why there's another delay between the appearance in the scrying workshop & the announcement post. Same thing happened with the November batch of Fiona Feat fams & the December batch of Ancient parallel genes. It's a little worrying, tbh, considering what's going on irl)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12