Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ancient Clown/Eye Spots??
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12
[quote name="TenderVulture" date="2021-01-22 08:37:37" ] [quote name="PearlConnor" date="2021-01-22 08:36:38" ] "ancient clown" [/quote] How dare you say something that's entirely correct about the Ancient Breeds. [/quote] D Y I N G
TenderVulture wrote on 2021-01-22 08:37:37:
PearlConnor wrote on 2021-01-22 08:36:38:
"ancient clown"
How dare you say something that's entirely correct about the Ancient Breeds.

D Y I N G
All of my lair tabs have fan dragons except the last two. Also check my den. My avatar dragon is here!
Oh I love current and ripple on gaolers! Now I’m just hoping for jaguar rosette for veilspuns ;^;

on another note my gaolers autocorrected to failers and I think that was very funny
Oh I love current and ripple on gaolers! Now I’m just hoping for jaguar rosette for veilspuns ;^;

on another note my gaolers autocorrected to failers and I think that was very funny
Untitled_Artwork.png
Banescale got clown/spots as well. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=9&bodygene=75&breed=18&element=7&eyetype=3&gender=0&tert=148&tertgene=0&winggene=75&wings=65&auth=e897a27a8c7eb20724cbf4da8b1d22ae504f7347&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
Banescale got clown/spots as well.
dragon?age=1&body=9&bodygene=75&breed=18&element=7&eyetype=3&gender=0&tert=148&tertgene=0&winggene=75&wings=65&auth=e897a27a8c7eb20724cbf4da8b1d22ae504f7347&dummyext=prev.png
Just me, Sj.
shadowfull2.png
whaaaaat???? cool!
whaaaaat???? cool!
She/They
Fr time+2
Ummm....I like books?
Here's hoping the other two Ancients get Ripple/Current, and maybe a new unique line-breaking tert each. As others have pointed out, it's been a while since Moderns get something, so I'd like to see a gene or two for Moderns as well (Shell/Web and/or Flecks, anyone?).
Here's hoping the other two Ancients get Ripple/Current, and maybe a new unique line-breaking tert each. As others have pointed out, it's been a while since Moderns get something, so I'd like to see a gene or two for Moderns as well (Shell/Web and/or Flecks, anyone?).
[quote name="Seadramon" date="2021-01-22 12:26:50" ] Here's hoping the other two Ancients get Ripple/Current, and maybe a new unique line-breaking tert each. As others have pointed out, it's been a while since Moderns get something, so I'd like to see a gene or two for Moderns as well (Shell/Web and/or Flecks, anyone?). [/quote] Yessss, shell/web, flecks, and ragged/tear are what I’d like to see come to modern breeds!! It’s also cool getting more modern genes on ancients though ^^
Seadramon wrote on 2021-01-22 12:26:50:
Yessss, shell/web, flecks, and ragged/tear are what I’d like to see come to modern breeds!!

It’s also cool getting more modern genes on ancients though ^^
A tiny Brad the Buffsprite flexes while smiling!
[quote name="Seadramon" date="2021-01-22 12:26:50" ] Here's hoping the other two Ancients get Ripple/Current, and maybe a new unique line-breaking tert each. As others have pointed out, it's been a while since Moderns get something, so I'd like to see a gene or two for Moderns as well (Shell/Web and/or Flecks, anyone?). [/quote] Shell/Web on moderns would be my dream come true!! It's my absolute favorite pair of genes now, I can't get enough of them! I'm also so excited, I've wanted Eyespots on Banes for ages and Clown looks awesome on Gaolers! All the new genes look great, actually! I'm excited if Veils get Ripple/Current and what it'll do to their manes :D Ripple looks really cool on species with long bodies!
Seadramon wrote on 2021-01-22 12:26:50:
Shell/Web on moderns would be my dream come true!! It's my absolute favorite pair of genes now, I can't get enough of them! I'm also so excited, I've wanted Eyespots on Banes for ages and Clown looks awesome on Gaolers! All the new genes look great, actually! I'm excited if Veils get Ripple/Current and what it'll do to their manes :D Ripple looks really cool on species with long bodies!
1dguu_IKpr_Ds_S6_ETJ.gif
B3DEGvb_d.png
masculine titles only please!

• he/him/his
• sir/mister
• bro/dude/guy/man

thank you!

wishlistdream dragonsart dump
Hey! Guess what!? New gene scrolls are now officially available! [emoji=tundra winking size=2]
Hey! Guess what!?

New gene scrolls are now officially available!
My username is MariLiLL | She/Her | FR +10
DLrWmez.png
Woooo!! It's always fun to catch one of these in progress.
Woooo!! It's always fun to catch one of these in progress.
YUDrFCG.png
Really hoping for Swirl/Marbled on Veils! Or Speckle/Freckle!
Really hoping for Swirl/Marbled on Veils! Or Speckle/Freckle!
She/Her | Pinging is always fine! | Current icon dragon is Rose | Yoyo trinket suggestion
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12