Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | yesterday i spent 6 hours refreshing mp
1 2
@Xeyla @Cruelty [item=pastel rose thorn crown]
@Xeyla
@Cruelty
Pastel Rose Thorn Crown
Snr7ysG.png HChIF4s.png
@Problem

..noted for future endeavors...
@Problem

..noted for future endeavors...
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
[quote name="Problem" date="2021-01-20 19:32:54" ] @/Xeyla @/Cruelty [item=pastel rose thorn crown] [/quote] @Problem I actually have one in my hoard I can sell for MP price if you want it! Also mood, spent weeks trying to get two specific pieces of apparel. Finally got both a few days ago.
Problem wrote on 2021-01-20 19:32:54:
@/Xeyla
@/Cruelty
Pastel Rose Thorn Crown

@Problem

I actually have one in my hoard I can sell for MP price if you want it!

Also mood, spent weeks trying to get two specific pieces of apparel. Finally got both a few days ago.
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
Pssssst

If you look up the item on the game database it tells you whether the item in in stock.

It won't make it stock any faster but you at LEAST don't have to dig through 10 pages of items looking for the one you need if it's not there.

Just refresh the page at the end of the two hour mark and it'll let you know when to go in and look.
Pssssst

If you look up the item on the game database it tells you whether the item in in stock.

It won't make it stock any faster but you at LEAST don't have to dig through 10 pages of items looking for the one you need if it's not there.

Just refresh the page at the end of the two hour mark and it'll let you know when to go in and look.
@Snallygaster - I forgot that was a feature, thank you! Unfortunately doesn't help when sniping. :'(
@Snallygaster - I forgot that was a feature, thank you! Unfortunately doesn't help when sniping. :'(
art of a yellow winged cat standing on a book, linking to the thread the badge was froma fake item ribbon with trans and rainbow flag colors linking to a thread with more ribbons/art of a traveling Light flight Spiral dragon linking to the artist
Since I'm not currently looking for anything new, I only check every hour or half-hour.
Since I'm not currently looking for anything new, I only check every hour or half-hour.
38046009796_f6a0057f92_n.jpg
Okay but like same. I have been stalking the MP for days for the Hunter’s Trophies bundle.
Okay but like same. I have been stalking the MP for days for the Hunter’s Trophies bundle.
@GhostBrimstone

I'd suggest placing an order on a dom shop next time - that way you can save few extra bucks if your flight's not in the 1st place and you don't have to do the waiting & refresing yourself :D
@GhostBrimstone

I'd suggest placing an order on a dom shop next time - that way you can save few extra bucks if your flight's not in the 1st place and you don't have to do the waiting & refresing yourself :D
Visit:
Light Dom Shop
My Challenges
Dragons for Sale
er0mmVQ.png I am looking for:
Dragons/Breeding Pairs
Art of my ocs (frc only)
er0mmVQ.png I support:
#Unnamedisvalid
LDFA (Light only)
Nest Network
I've been trying to grab a modern UB gene all week and all that comes up is the ancient versions. I wish there was a way to filter those out, especially since it's only going to get worse as more ancient breeds are introduced.

I'm way too cheap to buy one off the AH.
I've been trying to grab a modern UB gene all week and all that comes up is the ancient versions. I wish there was a way to filter those out, especially since it's only going to get worse as more ancient breeds are introduced.

I'm way too cheap to buy one off the AH.
XW2PxEW.png
I am 100% positive that as soon as you scry a project, the site goes "Oh you DIDN'T WANT THAT??" and the chance of those genes stocking drops to .0001%.

(Am I frustrated that the two genes I want refuse to stock? Absolutely.)
I am 100% positive that as soon as you scry a project, the site goes "Oh you DIDN'T WANT THAT??" and the chance of those genes stocking drops to .0001%.

(Am I frustrated that the two genes I want refuse to stock? Absolutely.)
3bbc629075881e863e3343269e0d55ff28954b3a.png1f98933c3a1bf47d30c72c4799c0721a8cb4b840.pngb82c20c3c1ab36103b78411ad7251d93ac85465d.png55eefd6df9de60bdf7af3aa7a5df89316e2902b5.pnga97e47ce05a625f0f14943b39c8d12c355e5bc4d.png22843204c52cb82bb562b52cb80027c23d64845c.png68bc15ec4104340fa8341ae74bf814f32d8064bd.png...62Fzp5M.png
1 2