Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | found an unused coli sprite???
1 2 3 4 5
so i totally didnt just enter the id of every single coli enemy from the database to see the order of everything and noticed id 83 is missing... so i edited the id of the sprite that would display in coli and i got THIS [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/enemies/sprites/83.png[/img] is that a training dummy????? edit: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2955468#post_2955468]heres the ids[/url]. [u]its image heavy[/u] so keep that in mind. id 83 is the only interesting finding!
so i totally didnt just enter the id of every single coli enemy from the database to see the order of everything and noticed id 83 is missing... so i edited the id of the sprite that would display in coli and i got THIS
83.png
is that a training dummy?????

edit: heres the ids. its image heavy so keep that in mind. id 83 is the only interesting finding!
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
Ooooh that’s super cool! I’ve never seen that before and don’t think!
Ooooh that’s super cool! I’ve never seen that before and don’t think!
... huh. Never seen that either. Yeah, gotta be a training dummy.

The dummy being a mirror is probably not a pun, but if the coli was a bit more in-depth and allowed for more viable builds, it might've been interesting to have dummies that did stuff when they got hit. Like the mirror dummy that mirrors damage back at you so you gotta hit it with a dragon that has a good defense, if you hit the guardian dummy it protects its allies so you need to 1HKO it at the start, the tundra heals its allies with the power of fluff, the fae just AoE everything with magic but are brittle glass cannons. None will attack you but they al do stuff when hit. Could make for some cool battle puzzles in an alternative coli that never was.
... huh. Never seen that either. Yeah, gotta be a training dummy.

The dummy being a mirror is probably not a pun, but if the coli was a bit more in-depth and allowed for more viable builds, it might've been interesting to have dummies that did stuff when they got hit. Like the mirror dummy that mirrors damage back at you so you gotta hit it with a dragon that has a good defense, if you hit the guardian dummy it protects its allies so you need to 1HKO it at the start, the tundra heals its allies with the power of fluff, the fae just AoE everything with magic but are brittle glass cannons. None will attack you but they al do stuff when hit. Could make for some cool battle puzzles in an alternative coli that never was.
IMG-2023-08-05-124048.jpg
You wake up one morning and staff announces this as the new neutral ancient, wyd
You wake up one morning and staff announces this as the new neutral ancient, wyd
9JujC4r.png9smSRop.png
plague_rune_50x50.png
OOOFR +0OOO
x78oEKd.png f9a32de21f619685c021adafe3a356066a54ad09.png
21z9rai.gifl5SWccB.gif
2rTMEfu.png
Check out my adopts at
Infernal Beasts,
my lore-based
Scatterquest,
or my skin shop,
Dracopunk!
oh that's neat! i wonder if it's like an unused grave marker for if one of your dragons gets defeated in coli? instead of the crumpled grey sprite?
oh that's neat! i wonder if it's like an unused grave marker for if one of your dragons gets defeated in coli? instead of the crumpled grey sprite?
79645518.png81164874.png81260751.png81324635.png
[quote name="MollyMerula" date="2021-01-02 07:48:10" ] oh that's neat! i wonder if it's like an unused grave marker for if one of your dragons gets defeated in coli? instead of the crumpled grey sprite? [/quote] That might be it. Apparently in the early stages of the game, dragons would die if they weren't fed. A grave marker was planned for that, and it might've been re-used in the coli.
MollyMerula wrote on 2021-01-02 07:48:10:
That might be it. Apparently in the early stages of the game, dragons would die if they weren't fed. A grave marker was planned for that, and it might've been re-used in the coli.
IMG-2023-08-05-124048.jpg
@MollyMerula the fact that it is lumped together with enemies, and takes up the 83rd slot in their ids ( https://www1.flightrising.com/game-database/monster/83 try going there you cant) suggests you were supposed to fight it at one point
@MollyMerula the fact that it is lumped together with enemies, and takes up the 83rd slot in their ids ( https://www1.flightrising.com/game-database/monster/83 try going there you cant) suggests you were supposed to fight it at one point
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
[quote name="MollyMerula" date="2021-01-02 07:48:10" ] oh that's neat! i wonder if it's like an unused grave marker for if one of your dragons gets defeated in coli? instead of the crumpled grey sprite? [/quote] Maybe not, as the current models aren't found under an enemy ID, and all the ID's that have sprites are actual monsters, not anything else
MollyMerula wrote on 2021-01-02 07:48:10:

Maybe not, as the current models aren't found under an enemy ID, and all the ID's that have sprites are actual monsters, not anything else
MZeTqmO.png Avatar Dragon
[quote name="Drakessis" date="2021-01-02 07:47:39" ] You wake up one morning and staff announces this as the new neutral ancient, wyd [/quote] i for one welcome our new wooden overlords
Drakessis wrote on 2021-01-02 07:47:39:
i for one welcome our new wooden overlords
I used to display all my meme numbers here, but honestly im tired off that
i will still say that i own the #420 saved scry
,,, Training mode?? Like no xp and it can't die, but,,, to test out ur builds on?? That's be cool. Or a mimic. That'd also be neat.
,,, Training mode?? Like no xp and it can't die, but,,, to test out ur builds on?? That's be cool. Or a mimic. That'd also be neat.
2KwZtRK.png7nppAyR.png
1 2 3 4 5