Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | do u think fr is going to stick around?
1 2 3 4
FRs strongest point is that you do not lose anything, at all, even if you leave 5 years. They even fill your dragons back up to full health when you do come back. Not many games offer that.
FRs strongest point is that you do not lose anything, at all, even if you leave 5 years. They even fill your dragons back up to full health when you do come back. Not many games offer that.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
It's a very well-run game, from a staff standpoint, and has a solid community as well. I don't see any reason why it won't keep kicking for years to come. :)
It's a very well-run game, from a staff standpoint, and has a solid community as well. I don't see any reason why it won't keep kicking for years to come. :)
light.gif
Knick -- busy student -- FR+3
Just a gal tryin to gene up her kids and collect familiars, whenever schoolwork permits. I like cats, folk music, and rain. Always up for a chat!
ZwVaRtj.gif
i came here from another site that i no longer play. and even though i have other sites that i log on sometimes, flightrising is my backup for if i get bored and want to quit the other sites.
i came here from another site that i no longer play. and even though i have other sites that i log on sometimes, flightrising is my backup for if i get bored and want to quit the other sites.
DmRdZYl.png
hopefully yes! this is the best community in my life both online and irl, i'd hate to see it die.
hopefully yes! this is the best community in my life both online and irl, i'd hate to see it die.
poem shop
writing prompts
i don't think it's going away anytime soon it's only like what, 7 years old? some of the popular petsites are decades old at this point

another thing is that it's run by a relatively small team compared to something like neopets so i doubt they have enough funds or people to make a sequel or reboot *cough* literally every other petsim game ever
i don't think it's going away anytime soon it's only like what, 7 years old? some of the popular petsites are decades old at this point

another thing is that it's run by a relatively small team compared to something like neopets so i doubt they have enough funds or people to make a sequel or reboot *cough* literally every other petsim game ever
icon dragon | wishlist
remind me not to impulse buy
redoing everything all the time give me a minute
I mean I'm semi-active on other pet sims that struggle to even hit 100 users a day that are still chugging, FR is consistently in the thousands everyday all day lmao. Pretty sure it's gonna do fine for many years to come.
I mean I'm semi-active on other pet sims that struggle to even hit 100 users a day that are still chugging, FR is consistently in the thousands everyday all day lmao. Pretty sure it's gonna do fine for many years to come.
houndoom-mega.gif
HSWqWgZ.pngo6n8ZXM.pngR1dejfm.pngfg6G1CJ.png4ogWlJU.png
Please always ping me!
i've contemplated this exact thought since i joined in middle school, and i'm a high school senior soon to graduate now! so i doubt fr is going anywhere soon :-)
i've contemplated this exact thought since i joined in middle school, and i'm a high school senior soon to graduate now! so i doubt fr is going anywhere soon :-)
ampharos.png 20 | any pronouns | about me | accents |
Hopefully FR doesn't shut down, it's one of the best games I have ever played (despite it being only a browser game). At the moment of writing this, there are over 3000 user online, so heads up! [quote name="SCB" date="2020-12-29 08:44:14" ] FRs strongest point is that you do not lose anything, at all, even if you leave 5 years. They even fill your dragons back up to full health when you do come back. Not many games offer that. [/quote] Also this, I agree.
Hopefully FR doesn't shut down, it's one of the best games I have ever played (despite it being only a browser game). At the moment of writing this, there are over 3000 user online, so heads up!
SCB wrote on 2020-12-29 08:44:14:
Also this, I agree.
1vAtYxM.png
ePOliyb.png
HdmxfuE.png
tyEuRXe.png
Tl1dGxE.png
IMG_6995.png 4ogWlJU.png
o4KdtaP.png
oClJnAg.png
The quitting threads are not new - I saw them back when I joined 6 years ago too. I've also seen a good few of those players return to their old accounts 3-4 years later. I also haven't seen this site with less than 2-3k players at any time in many years (compared with another site I'm on that often has only 200 in a day). I don't think it's going anywhere any time soon.
The quitting threads are not new - I saw them back when I joined 6 years ago too. I've also seen a good few of those players return to their old accounts 3-4 years later. I also haven't seen this site with less than 2-3k players at any time in many years (compared with another site I'm on that often has only 200 in a day). I don't think it's going anywhere any time soon.
LxbWmll.png
I have not seen any increase in quitting threads in my 5 years of being here. If anything, FR is more active than it used to be when I joined since registration changed from windows to being open. FR still has a long life ahead of it.
I have not seen any increase in quitting threads in my 5 years of being here. If anything, FR is more active than it used to be when I joined since registration changed from windows to being open. FR still has a long life ahead of it.
Art Shop
Hatchery

celebi.giftumblr_inline_n2t76ssIwF1r9ywrd.gifshadow.gif
1 2 3 4