Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | is 20 eggs a good amount?
1 2 3
people who can manage to get over 20 amaze me-- like how do you turn your brain off in the coli for that long?? i respect the grind but i'm also terrified of those people lmao. i usually finish with like 15 :p
people who can manage to get over 20 amaze me-- like how do you turn your brain off in the coli for that long?? i respect the grind but i'm also terrified of those people lmao. i usually finish with like 15 :p
Just here to say that the title of this thread made me think about a massive twenty egg omelette.
Just here to say that the title of this thread made me think about a massive twenty egg omelette.
Just sold my light sprite.. intend to buy eggs for every single gem lol
Just sold my light sprite.. intend to buy eggs for every single gem lol
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
Depends on how hungry you are
Depends on how hungry you are
I have ten right now and am aiming for around 15-20 bc I have almost no patience for coli grinding lol
I have ten right now and am aiming for around 15-20 bc I have almost no patience for coli grinding lol
tumblr_nr8b59v56x1tk8rwxo8_100.png blep
They/She
Fr +3 hrs

blep
hjjO1Gz.png Blep
[quote name="Xirei" date="2020-12-24 10:04:31" ] It's up to you and your preference really. I'm aiming for a stack. :v [/quote] me, why am I doing this to myself
Xirei wrote on 2020-12-24 10:04:31:
It's up to you and your preference really. I'm aiming for a stack. :v
me, why am I doing this to myself
15584.png >>Shiver
>>They/She
>>Avatar Dragon
it's still 4kg if you sell now or approximately 6kg if you wait and sell later.
it's still 4kg if you sell now or approximately 6kg if you wait and sell later.
Silver Pocketwatch Copper Pocketwatch
idk, this is my first NotN that I am really apart of, my first NotN I didn't know what was going on but I hatched an egg, and bred her :`D. She was Cottoncandy/something blue.
Now, I am trying to be prepared lol. I plan on profiting on most of my hatched gen 1's and eggs cuz I am broke in more ways than one lol.
Also I am impulsive and hatch eggs which is probably a problem in more ways than one was well lolololol
idk, this is my first NotN that I am really apart of, my first NotN I didn't know what was going on but I hatched an egg, and bred her :`D. She was Cottoncandy/something blue.
Now, I am trying to be prepared lol. I plan on profiting on most of my hatched gen 1's and eggs cuz I am broke in more ways than one lol.
Also I am impulsive and hatch eggs which is probably a problem in more ways than one was well lolololol
Screeee

CgsEDzR.png
1vAtYxM.png
4Gh3xRo.png
J7D1quC.png
FObX7rS.png
Coming Back From Hiatus
I'm hoping to get 30 to hatch on my birthday lol but I don't know how much more grind I have left in me. I'm at about 15 rn
I'm hoping to get 30 to hatch on my birthday lol but I don't know how much more grind I have left in me. I'm at about 15 rn
they/them
i have gotten 5 in total but i only have 2 now, less if i end up hatching for holidays
i have gotten 5 in total but i only have 2 now, less if i end up hatching for holidays
ttGfSL1.png
1 2 3