Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Older account w/no forum activity...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
They just vibin
They just vibin
IMG_0247.jpg
I.. just didn't really touch the forums at all for about a year after I joined, not one bit until a few months ago.
It's a thing that happens.
I.. just didn't really touch the forums at all for about a year after I joined, not one bit until a few months ago.
It's a thing that happens.
Image links back to the artist's shop. A small pixelated drawing of a Mirror dragon. They fade from yellow to blue on their wings and head fins, with black hands and smoke markings on their wings. They are wearing a cowl and dress, which covers most of her body and head. For accessories, she also wears an ice pick and arctic bags. Various small snowflakes float around her. "Definitely an Issue."
They/Them ~ FR +0
Wishlist ~ Badges
Why would that be an odd thing? Some people just prefer a quieter experience. Maybe they just like it that way. Maybe they have social anxiety. There could be a lot of reasons.
Why would that be an odd thing? Some people just prefer a quieter experience. Maybe they just like it that way. Maybe they have social anxiety. There could be a lot of reasons.
tumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png
i've played this game since at least 2016 and only started using the forums somewhat recently, and even then not that often (i have less than 50 posts). i don't really like socializing and most of the fun for me has nothing to do with the forums. really, the only point i see in them is trading and art sales and things like that (and very rarely talking about special interests lol) but besides that i don't care for it and i'm sure there's a pretty decent percentage of players who feel the same way.
i've played this game since at least 2016 and only started using the forums somewhat recently, and even then not that often (i have less than 50 posts). i don't really like socializing and most of the fun for me has nothing to do with the forums. really, the only point i see in them is trading and art sales and things like that (and very rarely talking about special interests lol) but besides that i don't care for it and i'm sure there's a pretty decent percentage of players who feel the same way.
I talk more often on Discord than on the forums! I'm still active.
I talk more often on Discord than on the forums! I'm still active.
You don't need to use the forums to have a good time here- forum chattiness doesn't influence my enjoyment of my dragons :) Not everyone is going to want to talk on the forums, no reason to think anything of people choosing to have a quiet presence!
You don't need to use the forums to have a good time here- forum chattiness doesn't influence my enjoyment of my dragons :) Not everyone is going to want to talk on the forums, no reason to think anything of people choosing to have a quiet presence!
udj6wT1.png
They're just hanging out idk
They're just hanging out idk
wofr_by_epicdragon99-da5ra91.png
I'm surprised at the amount of posts I've made considering I have a ton of social anxiety and have lots of trouble talking to people irl especially during the pandemic :p
I'm surprised at the amount of posts I've made considering I have a ton of social anxiety and have lots of trouble talking to people irl especially during the pandemic :p
QPhiJOS.png
they may also have another way of communication that they use outside of the forums, and keep interactions to people they know.

I know there are quite a few FR based Discord channels.
they may also have another way of communication that they use outside of the forums, and keep interactions to people they know.

I know there are quite a few FR based Discord channels.
Welcome New Players!
Here's a small list of links to Helpful Forum Guides:
..... Gathering reference v3
Swipp/Baldwin: Items to Keep
The Data-Based Money Making Guide
Exalting Treasure Payout Chart
..... Dragon Bio Resources: Comprehensive
Coliseum loot and monsters
Festival Coliseum Guide
BASIC INTRO to the Coli!
..... [Guide] BBCode
DRAGONOMICS charts
[Answers] Tomo's Trivia Tablet
G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
Wow! Didn’t think this post would get this many responses. I don’t think I made my first post until after a year of me being on here? For me it was just the first person I had run across who had an active account with zero posts.

I appreciate hearing everyone’s experiences with the forums and how they play and such!
Wow! Didn’t think this post would get this many responses. I don’t think I made my first post until after a year of me being on here? For me it was just the first person I had run across who had an active account with zero posts.

I appreciate hearing everyone’s experiences with the forums and how they play and such!
l0yYPBF.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8