Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What if the Lucky Streak limit was gone?
1 2 3
Inflation. And then the game would no longer be fun because if you don't have time to grind money you are at a loss.
Inflation. And then the game would no longer be fun because if you don't have time to grind money you are at a loss.
[img]https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/facebook/000/029/959/Screen_Shot_2019-06-05_at_1.26.32_PM.jpg[/img]
Screen_Shot_2019-06-05_at_1.26.32_PM.jpg
please ping if you respond/quote except in my own threads

looking to buy skycat, golden idol, cog frog, pm if you're selling
No nooooooooo nooooooooooooooooooo don't make me have to go near the boring FAIR.
No nooooooooo nooooooooooooooooooo don't make me have to go near the boring FAIR.
hisscale_fr_sig_fun_just_top___copy_by_hisscale-dalw0n9.png
Then this game would be like Aywas, where I literally just gave away over 35 *million* BP and lord only knows how much worth in items and pets (over 3000 pets and at a quick estimate, about 50 trade lots of 10 items each (not all had 10) and many of those with stacks of 100 items or more)) because I was quitting and the other person still played. And yet, I still felt poor....
Then this game would be like Aywas, where I literally just gave away over 35 *million* BP and lord only knows how much worth in items and pets (over 3000 pets and at a quick estimate, about 50 trade lots of 10 items each (not all had 10) and many of those with stacks of 100 items or more)) because I was quitting and the other person still played. And yet, I still felt poor....

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
I'd be richer, but probably at the cost of my mental health lol
I'd be richer, but probably at the cost of my mental health lol
d00165ea3be20b3a332165f1cb02d923a7868fe5.png
I guess it'd be like "Oh so that's how chaos looks like..."
I guess it'd be like "Oh so that's how chaos looks like..."
W6LdAlV.gif
[quote name="CrystalDragon14" date="2020-12-11 20:12:04" ] would make buying stuff a lot easier if i was the only one who had no limit [/quote]
CrystalDragon14 wrote on 2020-12-11 20:12:04:
would make buying stuff a lot easier

if i was the only one who had no limit
When the game first started, there was no limit.
When the game first started, there was no limit.
p5ZHeyn.pngVo1gdXi.gif
mmmmmm that would be some sweet sweet chaos. i've always wanted to clear out the ah of all apparel *rubs hands*
mmmmmm that would be some sweet sweet chaos. i've always wanted to clear out the ah of all apparel *rubs hands*
jotaro-kid.gif
There wasn't a limit originally, which meant you had people like me making I think 1mt in a day with puzzles, back when stacking worked.

It was uh. Bad for my wrist. Good for my familiar collection though lmao.
There wasn't a limit originally, which meant you had people like me making I think 1mt in a day with puzzles, back when stacking worked.

It was uh. Bad for my wrist. Good for my familiar collection though lmao.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
1 2 3