Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | (Cursed) Raffle Concept
1 2
when i read the string of words "imperial" "breed" "changes"
i knew. i just knew the ship would sink from there. what an interesting prediction nonetheless! heck, that very paragraph gave me a certain memory that i thought would be buried by now...
when i read the string of words "imperial" "breed" "changes"
i knew. i just knew the ship would sink from there. what an interesting prediction nonetheless! heck, that very paragraph gave me a certain memory that i thought would be buried by now...
..........................52927620204-00a57591c5-o.png
NAMEflightriisng.png
they/she :: FR+0
i love my partner :3
p90UoHj.png
[quote name="Shougoney" date="2020-12-05 13:28:50" ] [quote name="Vendrus" date="2020-12-05 13:25:27" ] You do get a message from staff congratulating you on winning a Roundsey dragon. You check your lair, only to realise it was full at rollover. [/quote] this. is. evil. (I fear for this to happen whenever I buy a ticket which happens once in a blue moon) [/quote] Based on a true story: I had a full lair during the quad veil raffle and bought a few hundred k in tickets. Didn't realise til the morning after. gj me.
Shougoney wrote on 2020-12-05 13:28:50:
Vendrus wrote on 2020-12-05 13:25:27:
You do get a message from staff congratulating you on winning a Roundsey dragon.

You check your lair, only to realise it was full at rollover.

this. is. evil.
(I fear for this to happen whenever I buy a ticket which happens once in a blue moon)

Based on a true story: I had a full lair during the quad veil raffle and bought a few hundred k in tickets. Didn't realise til the morning after.

gj me.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
[quote name="changing" date="2020-12-05 08:37:44" ] There's a new raffle. You check to see what prizes it has, planning to just get a few tickets unless something really interests you, and there it is- Five Imperial breed changes. The ticket count has already hit 80,000. (I'm not sure what the rest of the prizes should be. Maybe some terrible obvious consolation prizes? A few stacks of light eggs and couple dozen Coatl/Wildclaw breed changes? A G1 XXX Obsidian Light Primal Imperial as the grand prize?) [/quote] Light sprites, more KS items?
changing wrote on 2020-12-05 08:37:44:
There's a new raffle. You check to see what prizes it has, planning to just get a few tickets unless something really interests you, and there it is- Five Imperial breed changes. The ticket count has already hit 80,000. (I'm not sure what the rest of the prizes should be. Maybe some terrible obvious consolation prizes? A few stacks of light eggs and couple dozen Coatl/Wildclaw breed changes? A G1 XXX Obsidian Light Primal Imperial as the grand prize?)
Light sprites, more KS items?
pro tips:
- if you add a message to a CR then decline it, the person who you're trading with CAN'T see the message - editing a post DOES NOT re-ping any pings in the post. you have to remove the pings, submit, then add them back in.
[quote name="Vendrus" date="2020-12-05 14:30:40" ] [quote name="Shougoney" date="2020-12-05 13:28:50" ] [quote name="Vendrus" date="2020-12-05 13:25:27" ] You do get a message from staff congratulating you on winning a Roundsey dragon. You check your lair, only to realise it was full at rollover. [/quote] this. is. evil. (I fear for this to happen whenever I buy a ticket which happens once in a blue moon) [/quote] Based on a true story: I had a full lair during the quad veil raffle and bought a few hundred k in tickets. Didn't realise til the morning after. gj me. [/quote] The Veil raffle was when I triple checked that I had free space although I only had 33 tickets! This really is scary and the only time I'd say congrats for not winning...
Vendrus wrote on 2020-12-05 14:30:40:
Shougoney wrote on 2020-12-05 13:28:50:
Vendrus wrote on 2020-12-05 13:25:27:
You do get a message from staff congratulating you on winning a Roundsey dragon.

You check your lair, only to realise it was full at rollover.

this. is. evil.
(I fear for this to happen whenever I buy a ticket which happens once in a blue moon)

Based on a true story: I had a full lair during the quad veil raffle and bought a few hundred k in tickets. Didn't realise til the morning after.

gj me.

The Veil raffle was when I triple checked that I had free space although I only had 33 tickets!
This really is scary and the only time I'd say congrats for not winning...
qR6otwA.png
I'm pretty sure this hit all of my FR triggers, lol.
I'm pretty sure this hit all of my FR triggers, lol.
RCD2mOL.pngNt9DYxN.png
Wait, so what happens if you win a dragon but your lair is full? It rerolls and goes to a different person?
Wait, so what happens if you win a dragon but your lair is full? It rerolls and goes to a different person?
A tiny Brad the Buffsprite flexes while smiling!
1 2