Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Upcoming Server Migration
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
Ooh, sounds epic! Best of luck with that!
Ooh, sounds epic! Best of luck with that!
Exusiai from Arknights, lying face-first on the ground. Her halo is a distance away from her. Bolt/Azzy/Nia
she/they | fr + 2 | avatar
I wish I could Lorem Ipsum my way through life like people Lorem Ipsum through their dragon bios. (picture source)
neat, smoother notn is gonna nice
neat, smoother notn is gonna nice
vice
any pronouns
frt +3
g1s | adopts
How exciting! Especially nice to be able to do it at your own pace this time around.
How exciting! Especially nice to be able to do it at your own pace this time around.
Untitled_Artwork.png
ok
ok
Sig_Adopt_-_Elys_small.png
I'm so excited for NOTN !! Best of luck with the migration~
I'm so excited for NOTN !! Best of luck with the migration~
xPlkKnY.png
ooh awesome! hopefully it goes smoothly!
ooh awesome! hopefully it goes smoothly!
6CN4MKAX_o.png
ART SHOP
ROWAN - HE/HIM

certified freak
good to know!
good to know!
/// Kacper/Prince
/// 23 + He/Xe
/// Please don't use tone indicators for me!
/// ART SHOP
neo_pixel.png
[quote name="Aequorin" date="2020-12-01 16:40:44" ] We're doing this over a period of time instead of all at once, because we can. [/quote] YEAH BABEY, that's how things should be!! No crunch, no inflexibility, no stress or forceful work - let's value jobs and let's value [i]people[/i] who do said jobs. This is wonderful. I remember the last server migration, happened a bit more than two years ago, I am so happy to see you're prepping for NoTN because that means...no more lag (hopefully!)
Aequorin wrote on 2020-12-01 16:40:44:
We're doing this over a period of time instead of all at once, because we can.

YEAH BABEY, that's how things should be!! No crunch, no inflexibility, no stress or forceful work - let's value jobs and let's value people who do said jobs. This is wonderful.

I remember the last server migration, happened a bit more than two years ago, I am so happy to see you're prepping for NoTN because that means...no more lag (hopefully!)
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Cool! Thanks for the Update
Cool! Thanks for the Update
Hey I'm Helix|+2 FR Time| I collect Jade/Obsidian dragons regardless of the tert or Gen Check out my Accent shop!
ooooooh really nice! i feel like FR's been due some beefier servers for a while now given how much the userbase has grown, we LOVE to see some migration
ooooooh really nice! i feel like FR's been due some beefier servers for a while now given how much the userbase has grown, we LOVE to see some migration
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17