Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Broadcast message meaning
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 19 20
I might have a Flight Rising addiction, hahah......
I might have a Flight Rising addiction, hahah......
RYAN.png
@Kazearaka

Same
@Kazearaka

Same
e4Povii.png
MUYNhfy.png
eswSnrS.png
tqGkHih.png
bhdEs05.png
OPFWPxg.png
GpIVvm1.png
ZqTATLu.png
rnKnsgE.png
iJZWqi6.png
hey! i'm w1llyn1lly! want to read my about me? it's here ==>yo!
remember to hydrate and take a break every once in a while! oh, and stretch your wrists, wrist pain sucks.
"Procrastinating on procrastinating"

Oh lord, I'm even procrastinating on changing my broadcast message.
"Procrastinating on procrastinating"

Oh lord, I'm even procrastinating on changing my broadcast message.
4fDk2WySUrAvwAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png
fXqB1J8.png
I just love looking at other people's cool and gorgeous dragons and giving them likes, and I love seeing people excited about their dragons too, so I wanted to express how much I want to see people show off their dragons.
I just love looking at other people's cool and gorgeous dragons and giving them likes, and I love seeing people excited about their dragons too, so I wanted to express how much I want to see people show off their dragons.
My current 2020 mood.
My current 2020 mood.
red lizard from rain world

» Formerly Ceruleanfire, Springfire
» She/Her
» +2 FR Time || Pings welcome!
"By the sound of the monstrance Clock"
It's the first few words of a song.
"By the sound of the monstrance Clock"
It's the first few words of a song.
He/Him - It/It's
One/One's - Xe/Xem
My Pronouns Page

For Sale (With a coin and gem symbol)Wishlist (With a starsymbol)
 This user does Roleplay
A black anthro wolf character who is laying down. He has long curly white hair, wears a purple sweater and black pants. His eyes are red. He has a golden hoop earring.
Pings are welcome!

A heart shaped genderfluid pride flagA heart shaped omnisexual pride flagA heart shaped polyamory pride flag
A small black button that appears to be made from goo. The button is a link. The Goo is dripping down a little bit. On the button is the word turned written in neon green letters.
yes

suffer
yes

suffer
poem shop
writing prompts
mine refrences my avatar dragon + a little journey
when i made my account my message was "omw to get boneyard tatters and nobody can stop me" when i got that i changed it to
"omw to get Metallurgists Forgetools and nobody can stop me"
when i got that i changed it to "20kg wasted and nobody stopped me" the end of a trilogy
mine refrences my avatar dragon + a little journey
when i made my account my message was "omw to get boneyard tatters and nobody can stop me" when i got that i changed it to
"omw to get Metallurgists Forgetools and nobody can stop me"
when i got that i changed it to "20kg wasted and nobody stopped me" the end of a trilogy
Sig_Adopt_-_Elys_small.png
In light of 2020, my current broadcast message is a slightly abbreviated version of one of my favorite Terry Pratchett quotes.
In light of 2020, my current broadcast message is a slightly abbreviated version of one of my favorite Terry Pratchett quotes.
NHCZe8E.gifnMkuik2.gifwO1H58F.gif
It's a World of Warcraft meme.

The meme stems from a recording of a raid group fighting Onyxia, a raid boss from vanilla WoW. She is a dragon, and towards the end of the fight, she can fear players into piles of her eggs if they are not mindful of their positioning. This causes the eggs to hatch en masse and it can be difficult to deal with.

The recording features the raid leader freaking out about a player doing that thing exactly, screaming things like "50 DKP minus!" and "Many whelps! ... Handle it!" The latter is now an achievement in WoW, including another quote from earlier in the recording, "More Dots!" (referring to Damage over Time effects)

I set it when I signed up and haven't changed it since.
It's a World of Warcraft meme.

The meme stems from a recording of a raid group fighting Onyxia, a raid boss from vanilla WoW. She is a dragon, and towards the end of the fight, she can fear players into piles of her eggs if they are not mindful of their positioning. This causes the eggs to hatch en masse and it can be difficult to deal with.

The recording features the raid leader freaking out about a player doing that thing exactly, screaming things like "50 DKP minus!" and "Many whelps! ... Handle it!" The latter is now an achievement in WoW, including another quote from earlier in the recording, "More Dots!" (referring to Damage over Time effects)

I set it when I signed up and haven't changed it since.
jeGlfdJ.gif__ Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group. (+0 FR Time)

1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 19 20