Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Broadcast message meaning
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
@Iokharic the song does slap though
@Iokharic the song does slap though
5sgKGZR.gif
Reference to the movie Bladerunner.
Reference to the movie Bladerunner.
rSJg2ds.jpgezykfzF.jpg
Mine is just me spreading my love for [Male] Skydancers. It's based upon that "one does not simply" meme and is reference to my friend, who wanted me to join this site. After like a week of playing I had my lair filled with male Skydancers and she asked "Don't you think you have enough?" From that, I've become destined to prove that one does not simply, have enough Skydancers.
Mine is just me spreading my love for [Male] Skydancers. It's based upon that "one does not simply" meme and is reference to my friend, who wanted me to join this site. After like a week of playing I had my lair filled with male Skydancers and she asked "Don't you think you have enough?" From that, I've become destined to prove that one does not simply, have enough Skydancers.
tumblr_inline_npp8nyFo5N1r0g4u9_540.png X tumblr_inline_nppef4YToG1r0g4u9_540.png
X
@KnucklePuck [img]https://i.imgur.com/LJQUvcn.png[/img]
@KnucklePuck
LJQUvcn.png
5sgKGZR.gif
It is as its written. After 8 years Bleach the anime is coming back for its last arc.
It is as its written. After 8 years Bleach the anime is coming back for its last arc.
may or may not be a tiktok sound I absolutely vibe with because i've been listening to several mother mother songs on repeat for the last few days
may or may not be a tiktok sound I absolutely vibe with because i've been listening to several mother mother songs on repeat for the last few days
xxx the octopus the myth the legend dj octavio fandragon xx "GYAH HA HA! Not if I crash your big finish!"
credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr
KLTxh3r.pngv2PJF9u.pngeswSnrS.png
bX96R21.png6meUms1.png
splatoon fandragons!!
e
e
Mine is a reference to my lore
Mine is a reference to my lore
AND-GOD-SAID.png
I switched mine recently to one that more suits my clan's time loop lore and mutually assured destruction in the future by magical backlash. It's a line from Gunship's "Tech Noir," as narrated by John Carpenter. Lol.
I switched mine recently to one that more suits my clan's time loop lore and mutually assured destruction in the future by magical backlash. It's a line from Gunship's "Tech Noir," as narrated by John Carpenter. Lol.
Silver Pocketwatch Copper Pocketwatch
i change mine too much but this one's an inside joke. bad and naughty characters get sent to Jamba Juice
i change mine too much but this one's an inside joke. bad and naughty characters get sent to Jamba Juice
AOFzhcD.png x >hurry
>she/her
>fr +3
>avatar
>about
x >lore
>origamis
>wishlist
>uma sales
>pings ok
my lair is messy :,(
my lair is messy :,(
imageedit_1_7297660177.png arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Wishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Would You Rather? (click to play!)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Looking for Modern Veined gene brewers!

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Used to be ShadeytheDragon
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20