Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Set up my first Wishlist!
I don't know how you guys Make long Wish lists Because that was headache inducing.
But i did it and I'm happy!
I don't know how you guys Make long Wish lists Because that was headache inducing.
But i did it and I'm happy!
JDzVxX6.gif1oViDUM.gif
OH yeah it is a huge endeavor, but totally worth it! Except I've recently started looking at mine and have felt the urge to revamp which I have tried to surpress...
OH yeah it is a huge endeavor, but totally worth it! Except I've recently started looking at mine and have felt the urge to revamp which I have tried to surpress...
2I8iN.gif
> Ray / Raynix
> 2+ FR time
> she / her
> Wishlist
Congrats! I still have to rework mine with all these new projects and outfits, but that's a chore for another day. [Size=1]By the way, I noticed I have a few old skins you want collecting dust in my vault. Sending them over now [emoji=banescale winking size=1]
Congrats! I still have to rework mine with all these new projects and outfits, but that's a chore for another day.

By the way, I noticed I have a few old skins you want collecting dust in my vault. Sending them over now
s9K2ty1.pngCompl-1.pngyNBFlay.png HL3uioH.png
tyEuRXe.png
nIu3Z9d.png
mlHpBMC.png
swampshine1.gif
button credit
Congrats on setting up your first wish list! I added to mine a bit over time, it wasn't as long at first.
Congrats on setting up your first wish list! I added to mine a bit over time, it wasn't as long at first.
gziv3Ja.pnged1cxgE.pngQUIpVFE.pngoouioVf.pngmlHpBMC.png
Currently on a semi-hiatus, still online frequently.
Hyperfixated on history, science, comics, and the transformers franchise.
I made my own wishlist too! I kind of copied off others though
I made my own wishlist too! I kind of copied off others though
- Subspecies Hatchery
- Amazing video on how to get free gems
- Cauldron Service
| She/Her | +3 FR time | Ping me! | Rest your eyes! |
@Swampman
thank you so, so, so, much!!!!!!!!!
@Swampman
thank you so, so, so, much!!!!!!!!!
JDzVxX6.gif1oViDUM.gif