Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I stepped into hell of coding
1 2 3
imagine being able to understand coding

hides in corner
imagine being able to understand coding

hides in corner
BB code is like a nice stepping stone to HTML.
BB code is like a nice stepping stone to HTML.
9JujC4r.png9smSRop.png
plague_rune_50x50.png
OOOFR +0OOO
x78oEKd.png f9a32de21f619685c021adafe3a356066a54ad09.png
21z9rai.gifl5SWccB.gif
2rTMEfu.png
Check out my adopts at
Infernal Beasts,
my lore-based
Scatterquest,
or my skin shop,
Dracopunk!
bbcode is somehow both "babys first coding language" and "an absolute nightmare hellshow to look at, read, or write"
bbcode is somehow both "babys first coding language" and "an absolute nightmare hellshow to look at, read, or write"
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry
Hey. At least it's consistent and you can control if it's styled or not but nesting is a pain soooo
Hey. At least it's consistent and you can control if it's styled or not but nesting is a pain soooo
pro tips:
- if you add a message to a CR then decline it, the person who you're trading with CAN'T see the message - editing a post DOES NOT re-ping any pings in the post. you have to remove the pings, submit, then add them back in.
@Natron oh no that sounds like horror sldmslsnsk

@GrimoireBlack tbh same haha. I made two versions actually, one has extra images and other not, and it is to be made to be used on all dragons hA

@Jxckal the thing that I kept messing up is adding too much nextcol, so I would get unnecessary spaces. I... I am still not sure that I get that part haha like I don't understand it but I sorta know what to move around? I had whole text just go whack until I realized I NEED ANOTHER close at the end of existing closing. but then I cleaned it up. I am pretty much throwing column, nextcol and close until it works pffttt. columns in columns annoy the life out of me rather visualy - can't centre em perfectly - than by coding - I think I got it but mmm
@Natron oh no that sounds like horror sldmslsnsk

@GrimoireBlack tbh same haha. I made two versions actually, one has extra images and other not, and it is to be made to be used on all dragons hA

@Jxckal the thing that I kept messing up is adding too much nextcol, so I would get unnecessary spaces. I... I am still not sure that I get that part haha like I don't understand it but I sorta know what to move around? I had whole text just go whack until I realized I NEED ANOTHER close at the end of existing closing. but then I cleaned it up. I am pretty much throwing column, nextcol and close until it works pffttt. columns in columns annoy the life out of me rather visualy - can't centre em perfectly - than by coding - I think I got it but mmm
WIhgWqV.pngyeetWr77RAu.png

yeet
you
see
mE
wHy

yeet hYZxkBA.gif
Okay, my only coding experience is a bit of Deviantart html/css that I mostly copied and then BBCode, which I'm actually decent with. I always assumed BBCode was just a super easy and simple one. Are you telling me that I should go actually learn HTML now because BBCode is actually the really annoying one to write? lol
Okay, my only coding experience is a bit of Deviantart html/css that I mostly copied and then BBCode, which I'm actually decent with. I always assumed BBCode was just a super easy and simple one. Are you telling me that I should go actually learn HTML now because BBCode is actually the really annoying one to write? lol
3UUXp8G.png
@Isyrii ahhh yes, coding on dA, fun times
@Isyrii ahhh yes, coding on dA, fun times
WIhgWqV.pngyeetWr77RAu.png

yeet
you
see
mE
wHy

yeet hYZxkBA.gif
1 2 3