Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Cursed dragon hybrids thread
1 2 ... 71 72 73 74 75 ... 137 138
Some of these actually look pretty cool. [emoji=skydancer love size=1]
Some of these actually look pretty cool.
DpIE0I4.png 94376151p.png
ytkEBod.png
FMoJ9vk.png
RDt6LqI.png
BAYHRHf.png
97xO4MG.png
I still want so many of these to be real. Love the new additions from everyone.
I still want so many of these to be real. Love the new additions from everyone.
34824.png6NDVAGQ.png34822.png
hey thanks i love it

id unironically have spicturnes, boglers, and coandras in my lair theyre perfect
hey thanks i love it

id unironically have spicturnes, boglers, and coandras in my lair theyre perfect
she/her | hello hi :D | I hoard plushies and shiny things
[img]https://i.ibb.co/S6SYLxw/Mirrotl.png[/img] I needed to doodle the Mirrotl
Mirrotl.png

I needed to doodle the Mirrotl
8YiSfVe.png
G1s for sale
Ping me when you add new, gooooorgeous mixed breeds!
Ping me when you add new, gooooorgeous mixed breeds!
Need more den tasks and den gem slots. Too many pretty dragons and I'm all maxed out. I have a dragon hoarding problem.
Found this by total chance and I am so happy it exists. The chaos in this thread absolutely made my day

Mirraes and Mindras are my favorite - 10/10 designs for all of them
Found this by total chance and I am so happy it exists. The chaos in this thread absolutely made my day

Mirraes and Mindras are my favorite - 10/10 designs for all of them
[Info/Wishlist]
[Art Dump]
jouska-fromroswell.gif
Your photoshop skills are amazing. I could legitimately see a good chunk of these as actual species within the game, especially the Mirrae. (If you ever, like, decide to do something with that, by gosh I'd love to be a part of it.) And the whalespoon? Absolute genius. These are glorious and even more entertaining when I look at them multiple times.

(If you have a pinglist, could I possibly be added to it?)
Your photoshop skills are amazing. I could legitimately see a good chunk of these as actual species within the game, especially the Mirrae. (If you ever, like, decide to do something with that, by gosh I'd love to be a part of it.) And the whalespoon? Absolute genius. These are glorious and even more entertaining when I look at them multiple times.

T7Qk8Sh.pngBVq8q9P.pngtj85yjR.pngnGvTyg3.pngAf2FgF8.png
I need to be on this ping list, this is the most beautiful thing I've seen today
I need to be on this ping list, this is the most beautiful thing I've seen today
Do you do commissions?
Do you do commissions?
lifebanner500x100_copy_by_brushtail_thegreat-dc4w15c.gif
[b]Okay guys, small update [/b]> [quote name="@Akeovelora" date="2021-06-06 21:48:34" ] oml this is the one place i forgot to say i updated my username from jayskele789 and i've missed this thread in all its glory [/quote] I updated your name in the post/pinglist [quote name="@StormyPhoenix29" date="2021-06-07 19:00:29" ] Your photoshop skills are amazing. I could legitimately see a good chunk of these as actual species within the game, especially the Mirrae. (If you ever, like, decide to do something with that, by gosh I'd love to be a part of it.) And the whalespoon? Absolute genius. These are glorious and even more entertaining when I look at them multiple times. (If you have a pinglist, could I possibly be added to it?) [/quote] Thank you! [emoji=ridgeback love size=1] But I gotta mention for those wondering...I literally [i]just[/i] got photshop (that's why the post is kinda hibernating rn, I'm re-learning stuff) I was working in medibangpaint before... so be prepared for next updates ;) [s]Also, not sure if I'll do anything with mirraes, but I did include ridgoler into my lair lore[/s] if you (or anyone) would like to mess with those hybrid ideas, you're perfectly free to use the pictures! Go ham on em! [quote name="@Brushtail" date="2021-06-21 23:19:15" ] Do you do commissions? [/quote] I have a pinglist for those interested in buying art from me, but as a warning it's very inactive. Lemme know if you want to be added. There will be comnissions [i]at some point[/i], right now I'm on a hiatus tho, focusing on learning new things. ---------- I added fanarts and your contributions into the post. Big thanks for keeping the thread on the move! I am not dead, despite popular belief. I will make more, update coming soon! [i]It just may take a little longer because um- photshop unlocked a whole new world of picture manipulation hue hue[/i] [s] in the meantime, feel free to spam me with obelisk ideas lol[/s] ------------- [size=1]To avoid false hopes I will not be pinging the goblins for this.
Okay guys, small update >

@Akeovelora wrote on 2021-06-06 21:48:34:
oml this is the one place i forgot to say i updated my username from jayskele789 and i've missed this thread in all its glory

I updated your name in the post/pinglist
@StormyPhoenix29 wrote on 2021-06-07 19:00:29:

Thank you!
But I gotta mention for those wondering...I literally just got photshop (that's why the post is kinda hibernating rn, I'm re-learning stuff) I was working in medibangpaint before... so be prepared for next updates ;)
Also, not sure if I'll do anything with mirraes, but I did include ridgoler into my lair lore if you (or anyone) would like to mess with those hybrid ideas, you're perfectly free to use the pictures! Go ham on em!
@Brushtail wrote on 2021-06-21 23:19:15:
Do you do commissions?

I have a pinglist for those interested in buying art from me, but as a warning it's very inactive. Lemme know if you want to be added.
There will be comnissions at some point, right now I'm on a hiatus tho, focusing on learning new things.

I added fanarts and your contributions into the post. Big thanks for keeping the thread on the move!

I am not dead, despite popular belief. I will make more, update coming soon! It just may take a little longer because um- photshop unlocked a whole new world of picture manipulation hue hue

in the meantime, feel free to spam me with obelisk ideas lol

To avoid false hopes I will not be pinging the goblins for this.
NRGveTf.pngqD6Z9Xb.png

Li5a5uS.pngNoD0Zes.png
1 2 ... 71 72 73 74 75 ... 137 138