Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Cursed dragon hybrids thread
1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 ... 137 138
i present to you: the spiralclaw! [img]https://i.imgur.com/QdPrdzu.png[/img]
i present to you: the spiralclaw!
QdPrdzu.png
pro tips:
- if you add a message to a CR then decline it, the person who you're trading with CAN'T see the message - editing a post DOES NOT re-ping any pings in the post. you have to remove the pings, submit, then add them back in.
[quote name="CrystalDragon14" date="2021-02-21 23:16:09" ] i present to you: the spiralclaw! [img]https://i.imgur.com/QdPrdzu.png[/img] [/quote] [u][i][b]I LOVE THEM[/b][/i][/u]
CrystalDragon14 wrote on 2021-02-21 23:16:09:
i present to you: the spiralclaw!
QdPrdzu.png
I LOVE THEM
Runic Bat Spectral Duskflapper Cursed Bat Armored Duskflapper Spirit of Shadow
some suggestions that i can't make myself because my text display is still corrupted which makes all of my art programs broken

gaoatl, a gaoler coatl, probably with feathers instead of fur and by extension a shaved neck. to fit the coat feathers.

guardspun or veilguard. veilspun with guardian arm fins instead of wings and probably some other guardian features in there.

guardaen aka bootleg lightweaver. a fae with guardian features, particularly fins.

skyral. a spiral with skydancer features.

ALL WING or skysky, a skydancer that has every kind of wing grafted on

SCREAM BABY, something with an oversized baby mirror's head

snirror aka potentially the adult version of scream baby, some kind of interesting mix of snapper and mirror features which i leave the exact blend of up to you (but if you decide to make them the adult scream baby and give them mirror heads as the base for their head design, use the female's. it's screaming.)

gaolspun. good luck navigating all that hair.

veilscale or baneveil. it has the thorns gene, possibly even multiple linebreaker genes.

MOTHER WE ARE PERFECT, an amalgamation of all three of the existing ancient breeds right now into one single breed as if it was the offspring of all three

MOTHER WE HAVE ASCENDED, the same as above but done emperor style

spourieral the fastest mailman, a spiral with edgar the courier mixed in

mailtaker the 12th deity, an amalgamation of all three couriers

something involving sticking the deities features on other dragons to make new breeds

ridgelord / my existence is suffering / edgelord, a tidelord ridgeback hybrid

guardback, guardian but ridgeback

noctpper, nocturne snapper hybrid

faecturne, fae nocturne hybrid with a fae body, nocturne head, nocturne throat fins and fae neck fins, nocturne wings, and fae wing dangly things on it's wing fingers

snatcher, snapper pearlcatcher hybrid breed

my existence makes god cry, a dragon festival goblin hybrid

tfw you're so rich that you BECOME the festival sprite, a dragon mixed with festival sprites

we're a real dragon we promise, a "dragon" made out of several beastclans melded together

dracobots roll out, a dragon with parts of the golem workshop robots grafted into it to be a cyborg, or a dragon MADE of golem familiar parts stuck together in the shape of a guardian or something

least favorite child, a mix of all the breeds people hate on the most. mainly ridgeback and snapper.
some suggestions that i can't make myself because my text display is still corrupted which makes all of my art programs broken

gaoatl, a gaoler coatl, probably with feathers instead of fur and by extension a shaved neck. to fit the coat feathers.

guardspun or veilguard. veilspun with guardian arm fins instead of wings and probably some other guardian features in there.

guardaen aka bootleg lightweaver. a fae with guardian features, particularly fins.

skyral. a spiral with skydancer features.

ALL WING or skysky, a skydancer that has every kind of wing grafted on

SCREAM BABY, something with an oversized baby mirror's head

snirror aka potentially the adult version of scream baby, some kind of interesting mix of snapper and mirror features which i leave the exact blend of up to you (but if you decide to make them the adult scream baby and give them mirror heads as the base for their head design, use the female's. it's screaming.)

gaolspun. good luck navigating all that hair.

veilscale or baneveil. it has the thorns gene, possibly even multiple linebreaker genes.

MOTHER WE ARE PERFECT, an amalgamation of all three of the existing ancient breeds right now into one single breed as if it was the offspring of all three

MOTHER WE HAVE ASCENDED, the same as above but done emperor style

spourieral the fastest mailman, a spiral with edgar the courier mixed in

mailtaker the 12th deity, an amalgamation of all three couriers

something involving sticking the deities features on other dragons to make new breeds

ridgelord / my existence is suffering / edgelord, a tidelord ridgeback hybrid

guardback, guardian but ridgeback

noctpper, nocturne snapper hybrid

faecturne, fae nocturne hybrid with a fae body, nocturne head, nocturne throat fins and fae neck fins, nocturne wings, and fae wing dangly things on it's wing fingers

snatcher, snapper pearlcatcher hybrid breed

my existence makes god cry, a dragon festival goblin hybrid

tfw you're so rich that you BECOME the festival sprite, a dragon mixed with festival sprites

we're a real dragon we promise, a "dragon" made out of several beastclans melded together

dracobots roll out, a dragon with parts of the golem workshop robots grafted into it to be a cyborg, or a dragon MADE of golem familiar parts stuck together in the shape of a guardian or something

least favorite child, a mix of all the breeds people hate on the most. mainly ridgeback and snapper.
ImLwTCX.png My Dragon Search Thread
[quote name="Ragnarok42" date="2021-02-22 17:53:20" ] some suggestions that i can't make myself because my text display is still corrupted which makes all of my art programs broken gaoatl, a gaoler coatl, probably with feathers instead of fur and by extension a shaved neck. to fit the coat feathers. guardspun or veilguard. veilspun with guardian arm fins instead of wings and probably some other guardian features in there. ... [/quote] [i] I worry for your mind love[/i]
Ragnarok42 wrote on 2021-02-22 17:53:20:

I worry for your mind love
NRGveTf.pngqD6Z9Xb.png

Li5a5uS.pngNoD0Zes.png
stormcatcher, it's the stormcatcehr but with pearlcatcher parts. or a peralcatcher with stormcatcher parts.
stormcatcher, it's the stormcatcehr but with pearlcatcher parts. or a peralcatcher with stormcatcher parts.
[quote name="NoonAlt" date="2021-02-22 17:57:47" ] [quote name="Ragnarok42" date="2021-02-22 17:53:20" ] some suggestions that i can't make myself because my text display is still corrupted which makes all of my art programs broken gaoatl, a gaoler coatl, probably with feathers instead of fur and by extension a shaved neck. to fit the coat feathers. guardspun or veilguard. veilspun with guardian arm fins instead of wings and probably some other guardian features in there. ... [/quote] [i] I worry for your mind love[/i] [/quote] is that the [i]only[/i] part of all that that worries you?
NoonAlt wrote on 2021-02-22 17:57:47:

is that the only part of all that that worries you?
[quote name="Ragnarok42" date="2021-02-22 18:06:04" ] [quote name="NoonAlt" date="2021-02-22 17:57:47" ] [quote name="Ragnarok42" date="2021-02-22 17:53:20" ] some suggestions that i can't make myself because my text display is still corrupted which makes all of my art programs broken gaoatl, a gaoler coatl, probably with feathers instead of fur and by extension a shaved neck. to fit the coat feathers. guardspun or veilguard. veilspun with guardian arm fins instead of wings and probably some other guardian features in there. ... [/quote] [i] I worry for your mind love[/i] [/quote] is that the [i]only[/i] part of all that that worries you? [/quote] ''[b]we're a real dragon we promise, a "dragon" made out of several beastclans melded together[/b]'' I started screaming here and stopped reading
Ragnarok42 wrote on 2021-02-22 18:06:04:
NoonAlt wrote on 2021-02-22 17:57:47:

is that the only part of all that that worries you?

''we're a real dragon we promise, a "dragon" made out of several beastclans melded together''

I started screaming here and stopped reading
NRGveTf.pngqD6Z9Xb.png

Li5a5uS.pngNoD0Zes.png
[quote name="NoonAlt" date="2021-02-22 18:08:40" ] ''[b]we're a real dragon we promise, a "dragon" made out of several beastclans melded together[/b]'' I started screaming here and stopped reading [/quote] i mean i'd have one in my lair
NoonAlt wrote on 2021-02-22 18:08:40:
''we're a real dragon we promise, a "dragon" made out of several beastclans melded together''

I started screaming here and stopped reading
i mean i'd have one in my lair
This is blursed. My sight balls need holy water- or maybe just allergy medicine- probably both
This is blursed. My sight balls need holy water- or maybe just allergy medicine- probably both
6wki6zzvpikq.jpg
[img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D_UcYydWkAIivaC.png[/img]
D_UcYydWkAIivaC.png
P5dRHZ6.png
1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 ... 137 138