Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lets chaos.
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 503 504
anyway, remember the "dragon dies in coli you die irl' thing? i'm writing something for that uwu
anyway, remember the "dragon dies in coli you die irl' thing? i'm writing something for that uwu
yes you do now join us
@Skystalker
read Wish's bio to fully grasp what we've collectively done to Sornieth
yes you do now join us
@Skystalker
read Wish's bio to fully grasp what we've collectively done to Sornieth
CStGtqv.png |
|
|
|
|
chaos makes the muse.
› zae(yrn) | any prns
about me
icon dragon
@xxvi YES @Skystalker Here would be the Lorebreaker: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63671590][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/636716/63671590_350.png[/img][/url]
@xxvi
YES

@Skystalker
Here would be the Lorebreaker:
63671590_350.png
AND-GOD-SAID.png
I have read it

I love it

I am Lord Skystalker, maker of Chaos, Godless man, hailer of nothing

I have been to hell and back

I declare this

As The End of the World

Have fun, Sornieth.
I have read it

I love it

I am Lord Skystalker, maker of Chaos, Godless man, hailer of nothing

I have been to hell and back

I declare this

As The End of the World

Have fun, Sornieth.
440153d1f3971b0891d009c19803730f.png
@Skystalker
THAT'S THE POINT
*laughs in chaos*

@Arcanist
Aren't you proud of me for ending the world?
@Skystalker
THAT'S THE POINT
*laughs in chaos*

@Arcanist
Aren't you proud of me for ending the world?
AND-GOD-SAID.png
[color=#2D035E]i[/color][color=#320360]'[/color][color=#380363]v[/color][color=#3E0366]e[/color] [color=#49036C]n[/color][color=#4F036E]e[/color][color=#550371]v[/color][color=#5B0374]e[/color][color=#610477]r[/color] [color=#6C047D]w[/color][color=#72047F]r[/color][color=#780482]i[/color][color=#7E0485]t[/color][color=#830488]t[/color][color=#89048B]e[/color][color=#8F048E]n[/color] [color=#9B0593]i[/color][color=#A00596]n[/color] [color=#AC059C]2[/color][color=#B2059E]n[/color][color=#B805A1]d[/color] [color=#C306A7]p[/color][color=#C906AA]e[/color][color=#CF06AD]r[/color][color=#D506AF]s[/color][color=#DA06B2]o[/color][color=#E006B5]n[/color] [color=#EC06BB]b[/color][color=#F106BD]e[/color][color=#EC06BB]f[/color][color=#E606B8]o[/color][color=#E006B5]r[/color][color=#DA06B2]e[/color] [color=#CF06AD]s[/color][color=#C906AA]o[/color] [color=#BD05A4]s[/color][color=#B805A1]o[/color][color=#B2059E]r[/color][color=#AC059C]r[/color][color=#A60599]y[/color] [color=#9B0593]i[/color][color=#950590]f[/color] [color=#89048B]i[/color][color=#830488]t[/color][color=#7E0485]'[/color][color=#780482]s[/color] [color=#6C047D]k[/color][color=#66047A]i[/color][color=#610477]n[/color][color=#5B0374]d[/color][color=#550371]a[/color] [color=#49036C]w[/color][color=#440369]o[/color][color=#3E0366]n[/color][color=#380363]k[/color][color=#320360]y[/color] [center]| The Coliseum. It's not something you use frequently; Glimmer and Gloom provides most of the treasure you need, and you never have much time to do anything other than dailies. You're not particularly interested in making money off Coliseum Swipp items, either, so what's the point of doing the Coliseum? Then one day, a weird cryptic announcement popped up in the Site Status box; [quote]The Coliseum has a new twist.[/quote] People were immediately going into the Coliseum; checking the higher venues, lower venues, all looking for some new thing. Others scoured the Game Database in search of a new enemy, drop, or whatever. But nothing seemed out of place the longer people looked, until one random player happened across a new, hidden Database page. A single message displayed in the otherwise blank entry: [quote=Enemy Database; Locked Entry]This monster's information is locked until [b]<10>[/b] users battle it.[/quote] Flight Rising Discussion immediately blew up with people speculating on the entry, and others going on massive Coliseum grinds in hopes of encountering the creature. Out of boredom, you go into the Coliseum with your level 15 team; not wanting to die on the first battle, you select the Sandswept Delta. After around ten battles, a single enemy jumps forward. Shrouded in black mist, its element is just a dark grey square with a black mist symbol on it; the new monster? You use Scratch on it, expecting a one-shot; only a sliver of its health goes away. Once all your dragons have had their first turns, the enemy is down to 4/5ths of its health. On its first turn, it nearly kills your first dragon in one hit. You quickly screenshot the monster, then flee and post your findings in FRD. To your surprise, this is not a new discovery; even people's strongest dragons are almost killed in one hit. Out of the four people who have seen the monster, only one person has taken it down. UserUserson. UserUserson says they got lucky with Eliminate crits and dodges, and that the monster dropped a black scale and a familiar. Some, yourself included, think Userson is lying and the boss defeated them, until you see the familiar on their dragon. No longer shrouded in mist, the creature is revealed to be a swirling black [i]thing[/i], eerily reminiscent of the official Shade art. The tooltip says the same thing as the monster's Database entry. Unnerved, you go to check on the other threads; the enemy was released this morning, and it's almost dinnertime now. Surely more people have encountered it? Almost every hunter stopped posting hours ago. Their level 25s are stuck in the fainted pose in their lair, and have no energy left. The few searchers that did keep posting reported a strange pain in their chest, and almost passing out when two of their three fighters did. Then you realised what happened to the silent users. You haven't gone into the Coliseum since.
i've never written in 2nd person before so sorry if it's kinda wonky
|

The Coliseum.

It's not something you use frequently; Glimmer and Gloom provides most of the treasure you need, and you never have much time to do anything other than dailies. You're not particularly interested in making money off Coliseum Swipp items, either, so what's the point of doing the Coliseum?

Then one day, a weird cryptic announcement popped up in the Site Status box;

Quote:
The Coliseum has a new twist.

People were immediately going into the Coliseum; checking the higher venues, lower venues, all looking for some new thing. Others scoured the Game Database in search of a new enemy, drop, or whatever.

But nothing seemed out of place the longer people looked, until one random player happened across a new, hidden Database page. A single message displayed in the otherwise blank entry:

Enemy Database; Locked Entry wrote:
This monster's information is locked until <10> users battle it.

Flight Rising Discussion immediately blew up with people speculating on the entry, and others going on massive Coliseum grinds in hopes of encountering the creature.

Out of boredom, you go into the Coliseum with your level 15 team; not wanting to die on the first battle, you select the Sandswept Delta.

After around ten battles, a single enemy jumps forward. Shrouded in black mist, its element is just a dark grey square with a black mist symbol on it; the new monster?

You use Scratch on it, expecting a one-shot; only a sliver of its health goes away. Once all your dragons have had their first turns, the enemy is down to 4/5ths of its health.

On its first turn, it nearly kills your first dragon in one hit. You quickly screenshot the monster, then flee and post your findings in FRD. To your surprise, this is not a new discovery; even people's strongest dragons are almost killed in one hit.

Out of the four people who have seen the monster, only one person has taken it down. UserUserson.

UserUserson says they got lucky with Eliminate crits and dodges, and that the monster dropped a black scale and a familiar. Some, yourself included, think Userson is lying and the boss defeated them, until you see the familiar on their dragon.

No longer shrouded in mist, the creature is revealed to be a swirling black thing, eerily reminiscent of the official Shade art. The tooltip says the same thing as the monster's Database entry.

Unnerved, you go to check on the other threads; the enemy was released this morning, and it's almost dinnertime now. Surely more people have encountered it?

Almost every hunter stopped posting hours ago. Their level 25s are stuck in the fainted pose in their lair, and have no energy left. The few searchers that did keep posting reported a strange pain in their chest, and almost passing out when two of their three fighters did.

Then you realised what happened to the silent users.

You haven't gone into the Coliseum since.
POG
I NEED TO ADD ON TO THIS IDEA BUT I HAVE TO START WASTELANDERS DARNIT-
POG
I NEED TO ADD ON TO THIS IDEA BUT I HAVE TO START WASTELANDERS DARNIT-
CStGtqv.png |
|
|
|
|
chaos makes the muse.
› zae(yrn) | any prns
about me
icon dragon
A DRAGON HAS FAINTED INTO THE VOID IN LEGO CITY

START THE RESCUE HELICOPTER

HEY!
BUILD THE HELICOPTER AND OFF TO THE RESCUE

PREPARE THE LIFELINE, LOWER THE STRETCHER AND MAKE THE RESCUE

THE NEW "OH GOD WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE" COLLECTION FROM LEGO CITY
A DRAGON HAS FAINTED INTO THE VOID IN LEGO CITY

START THE RESCUE HELICOPTER

HEY!
BUILD THE HELICOPTER AND OFF TO THE RESCUE

PREPARE THE LIFELINE, LOWER THE STRETCHER AND MAKE THE RESCUE

THE NEW "OH GOD WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE" COLLECTION FROM LEGO CITY
kMxWaq5.png LOL > Formerly BORKBEAN
> FRT +0 | He/Him
> Buying FEST CURRENCY | ACCENTS | WISHLIST
lol perfect

all-new lorebreaker set! build a fully posable wish the lorebreaker that can actually roar! <insert roar here>
lol perfect

all-new lorebreaker set! build a fully posable wish the lorebreaker that can actually roar! <insert roar here>
Im just gonna add on... You havent stepped into the coliseum in a week. You havent even looked at the Flight Rising site in a week, actually. Your curious, so you log onto Flight Rising. The Latest News page is balnk. Site Status is blank. Exalt Bonus isn't there. The Random Dragon is The Tidelord. Wait... the Tidelord? You click the image, and it takes you to the Tidelord's page. Nothing seems out of the ordinary there, so your about to click off the page until something catches your eye. Something is written in the Tidelord's bio. Its a riddle-like sentince. [quote]The fall of Sorienth will happen 10 after the first disappearance.[/quote] It was 10:08, Flight Rising time. Unnerved, you go to your lair. YOUR BABY IS GONE. YOUR LOVELY GEN 1 PROGENTIOR IS GONE. The one you spent thousands of gems on to gene, the pride of your lair, has gone poof. But to where? You dance across the forums, cheking the lair of everyone you come across. No trace of your dragon. But it seems that other people have had the same trouble. You trace the dissaperences back to the very first one. It seems like progentiors of all clans where starting to disappear. 8 minutes ago, UserUserson had posted the first note of a dissaperance. You remember the strange note in the Tidelord's bio. Something about 10. It is now 10:09, FR time. Then you see the clock hit 10:10 The page your on goes blank. I was bored and had nothing to do so... yeah. Edit: too lazy to add on yet but yeah ping me plz if yall add on thanks guys
Im just gonna add on...

You havent stepped into the coliseum in a week. You havent even looked at the Flight Rising site in a week, actually.

Your curious, so you log onto Flight Rising.
The Latest News page is balnk.
Site Status is blank.
Exalt Bonus isn't there.
The Random Dragon is The Tidelord.

Wait... the Tidelord?
You click the image, and it takes you to the Tidelord's page.
Nothing seems out of the ordinary there, so your about to click off the page until something catches your eye.

Something is written in the Tidelord's bio.
Its a riddle-like sentince.
Quote:
The fall of Sorienth will happen 10 after the first disappearance.

It was 10:08, Flight Rising time.
Unnerved, you go to your lair.

YOUR BABY IS GONE.
YOUR LOVELY GEN 1 PROGENTIOR IS GONE.
The one you spent thousands of gems on to gene, the pride of your lair, has gone poof.

But to where?

You dance across the forums, cheking the lair of everyone you come across.

No trace of your dragon.

But it seems that other people have had the same trouble.
You trace the dissaperences back to the very first one.
It seems like progentiors of all clans where starting to disappear.
8 minutes ago, UserUserson had posted the first note of a dissaperance.

You remember the strange note in the Tidelord's bio.

Something about 10.

It is now 10:09, FR time.

Then you see the clock hit 10:10

The page your on goes blank.

I was bored and had nothing to do so... yeah.

Edit: too lazy to add on yet but yeah ping me plz if yall add on thanks guys
440153d1f3971b0891d009c19803730f.png
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 503 504