Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Wish I could get da egg.
1 2 3
2 chests but i havent been doin as much coli as i wouldve liked
2 chests but i havent been doin as much coli as i wouldve liked

____babab__aebe_
Vista: Bisexual Ribbon Vista: Genderfluid Ribbon
i've gotten:
8 chests
a lot of shards*
a hawksbill goliath
all 3 gaoler coliseum genes
an eliminate
one arcane egg from gathering
several duplicates of the soft pink silks

* i'd say 600-700 cuz i sold around a stack, bought 600-ish worth of fest stuff, and still have some in my hoard
i've gotten:
8 chests
a lot of shards*
a hawksbill goliath
all 3 gaoler coliseum genes
an eliminate
one arcane egg from gathering
several duplicates of the soft pink silks

* i'd say 600-700 cuz i sold around a stack, bought 600-ish worth of fest stuff, and still have some in my hoard
I'm a year old account that has never owned an egg. :(
I'm a year old account that has never owned an egg. :(
J7D1quC.pngXmHV7tO.pngCAJaTcp.png

Returning from haitus - signature in progress!

WKtl2lb.png
I'm sure you'll get one! Maybe try training fields, I seem to have good luck there (I got my first and only egg there) so maybe you will too.
I'm sure you'll get one! Maybe try training fields, I seem to have good luck there (I got my first and only egg there) so maybe you will too.
Shattered Glass

Lorwolf Referral Link
Fr+2
I accept all friend requests!
Wishlist
I wish OP the best of luck with getting their egg! [img]https://i.imgur.com/dndbs32.png[/img] My last gathering turn today!! \o/
I wish OP the best of luck with getting their egg!

dndbs32.png

My last gathering turn today!! \o/
xxxxxxxxxx 0Srkgnv.gif NkoiOuv.gif Gwrjw2w.gif JQCpKiY.gif
@Kazearaka If you have a high-level dragon, you should try the Crystal Pools. They have the most arcane enemies (that I'm aware of)
@Kazearaka If you have a high-level dragon, you should try the Crystal Pools. They have the most arcane enemies (that I'm aware of)
0EgCmlK.png >> Wishlist
>> Avatar dragon
>> 1,000 Days of G&G
>> Bean's Showcase, Boutique, and Workshop
Honestly, my luck in the Coliseum this week has really been something. I got a Fear Frog after only two encounters and my first Eliminate drop from Forbidden Portal, and I got a Thunderstomp and a Spiny Whale after only one encounter each.

But did I get any eggs, a Tengu or Dented Iron Gauntlets for my Hibernal Den quests, or a Python gene for one of my projects? Absolutely not. At least I've gotten a couple of chests and an Arcane Runestone though.
Honestly, my luck in the Coliseum this week has really been something. I got a Fear Frog after only two encounters and my first Eliminate drop from Forbidden Portal, and I got a Thunderstomp and a Spiny Whale after only one encounter each.

But did I get any eggs, a Tengu or Dented Iron Gauntlets for my Hibernal Den quests, or a Python gene for one of my projects? Absolutely not. At least I've gotten a couple of chests and an Arcane Runestone though.
xxxxxxxxxx
rng has actually been treating me very well this fest!! I got an absurd amount of chests, plus two eggs yesterday (arcane and earth), and the entire soft pink silk set
no this isnt just an excuse for me to flex my luck what are u talking about
xxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
rng has actually been treating me very well this fest!! I got an absurd amount of chests, plus two eggs yesterday (arcane and earth), and the entire soft pink silk set
no this isnt just an excuse for me to flex my luck what are u talking about
xxxxxxxxxx
mx5 #339872
· he/she
· fr time +3
· emergency comms
I wish that you have the best of luck getting your arcane egg and more chests, during the festival so far I've gotten countless hundreds of shards, both of the crystal pools bosses, lots of chests, and an arcane egg.
I wish that you have the best of luck getting your arcane egg and more chests, during the festival so far I've gotten countless hundreds of shards, both of the crystal pools bosses, lots of chests, and an arcane egg.
gziv3Ja.pnged1cxgE.pngQUIpVFE.pngoouioVf.pngmlHpBMC.png
Currently on a semi-hiatus, still online frequently.
Hyperfixated on history, science, comics, and the transformers franchise.
I've levelled a dragon from 10-20 in the tedious crystal pools and got

-2 chests (crystal spinocturne and starsighted)
-so many of the blue crane familiars ( whyyyy gimme the pink one )
-two skin crates (hippalctryon and maren something)
-two vials of hypnotic sights
- 2 pieces of birdskull apparel
-a cleaver
-and a mysterious phantom gene appeared in my hoard so that's cool
-no silks, no eggs and no good battle stones

i got an egg from scavenging on the first day tho

ehhhh it could be worse but I've been grinding more than usual and i feel the chest drop rate went wonk

edit: coli proved me wrong and gave me 3 more chests within a few battles of eachother
I've levelled a dragon from 10-20 in the tedious crystal pools and got

-2 chests (crystal spinocturne and starsighted)
-so many of the blue crane familiars ( whyyyy gimme the pink one )
-two skin crates (hippalctryon and maren something)
-two vials of hypnotic sights
- 2 pieces of birdskull apparel
-a cleaver
-and a mysterious phantom gene appeared in my hoard so that's cool
-no silks, no eggs and no good battle stones

i got an egg from scavenging on the first day tho

ehhhh it could be worse but I've been grinding more than usual and i feel the chest drop rate went wonk

edit: coli proved me wrong and gave me 3 more chests within a few battles of eachother
eeee hNfg80R.png
||FR+19||she/her || art shop|| wishlist||
a group of frogs is called an army
hNfg80R.png
1 2 3