Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Did you buy FR merch?
1 2 3 4 5
I was thinking about buying a t-shirt with the mirror for my birthday next month, but I'm a very paranoid person and the international shipping is pretty sus to me. What if my package gets lost and I lose money because of some stupid refund rules? Y'all know how the overthinking works.

That's why I'm asking here. Did you guys buy any FR merch? Especially people outside of the US? Did it arrive with no problems? Because I really want that t-shirt and I was hesitating since the launch of merch to buy one. :'D
I was thinking about buying a t-shirt with the mirror for my birthday next month, but I'm a very paranoid person and the international shipping is pretty sus to me. What if my package gets lost and I lose money because of some stupid refund rules? Y'all know how the overthinking works.

That's why I'm asking here. Did you guys buy any FR merch? Especially people outside of the US? Did it arrive with no problems? Because I really want that t-shirt and I was hesitating since the launch of merch to buy one. :'D
I live in the US, so I can't speak for international shipping unfortunately, but I have gotten some FR merch and it's all come perfectly fine so far! Two t-shirts (separately bought) and the big set of stickers.

I will say however that the print on the t-shirts isn't the greatest when it comes to washing- we only machine wash our clothes, and my first shirt (skydancer on grey) has worn down pretty badly already. You might want to be careful with how you clean them.

Stickers are very good quality though, top-notch so far.
I live in the US, so I can't speak for international shipping unfortunately, but I have gotten some FR merch and it's all come perfectly fine so far! Two t-shirts (separately bought) and the big set of stickers.

I will say however that the print on the t-shirts isn't the greatest when it comes to washing- we only machine wash our clothes, and my first shirt (skydancer on grey) has worn down pretty badly already. You might want to be careful with how you clean them.

Stickers are very good quality though, top-notch so far.
h8ppV79.pngPG7Fgon.png
i won't buy any fr merch until we find out what the results of the enamel pin poll are.
i won't buy any fr merch until we find out what the results of the enamel pin poll are.
Ollie | he/him
eGiN2Xv.png F8WMfQz.png thDLJf3.png
[quote name="Ollieshark" date="2020-09-21 15:50:54" ] i won't buy any fr merch until we find out what the results of the enamel pin poll are. [/quote] wait i completely forgot about that
Ollieshark wrote on 2020-09-21 15:50:54:

wait i completely forgot about that
i really like star wars ok
I got a shirt and stickers! A dear friend sent me the money so I could order them for my birthday a while back. I am in the US, but love the quality of both products. :D
I got a shirt and stickers! A dear friend sent me the money so I could order them for my birthday a while back. I am in the US, but love the quality of both products. :D
E2amngG.png04n5rQx.png8th6mfc.pngtPW2xgo.pngarOGchX.png
@UserOfShadows
Thank you kindly for the headsup on the washing pat! Really appreciated. :D
@UserOfShadows
Thank you kindly for the headsup on the washing pat! Really appreciated. :D
No, Still waiting for a hoodie.
No, Still waiting for a hoodie.
8YiSfVe.png
G1s for sale
I did immediately! Got the "Talk to me abput my pixel dragons shirt" and it's p cute! Maybe a lil small on me, but that's mainly because of my, erm, "anime lady" body type that makes it difficult to determine how things fit sometimes
I did immediately! Got the "Talk to me abput my pixel dragons shirt" and it's p cute! Maybe a lil small on me, but that's mainly because of my, erm, "anime lady" body type that makes it difficult to determine how things fit sometimes
Wishlist here!
*strums ukulele in a terrible rendition of Wonderwall*
Life & Death Reborn
Oh hey I have a hatchery now!
-
Uh oh, guess who has a Skin Shop now too
[quote name="UserOfShadows" date="2020-09-21 15:45:59" ] I will say however that the print on the t-shirts isn't the greatest when it comes to washing- we only machine wash our clothes, and my first shirt (skydancer on grey) has worn down pretty badly already. You might want to be careful with how you clean them. [/quote] @UserOfShadows How long did you have the shirt for before it started to wear down and do you wash the shirt inside out? And how often do you wear it? I've been curious how the print quality held up because I've been thinking about getting the skydancer and tundra ones for a while.
UserOfShadows wrote on 2020-09-21 15:45:59:
@UserOfShadows
How long did you have the shirt for before it started to wear down and do you wash the shirt inside out? And how often do you wear it? I've been curious how the print quality held up because I've been thinking about getting the skydancer and tundra ones for a while.
cg6Ogwx.pngc76891238bc7cd166aeb215c480467c97a9ca8f1.png866GSCw.png
[quote name="Lunarsnow" date="2020-09-21 16:54:19" ] [quote name="UserOfShadows" date="2020-09-21 15:45:59" ] I will say however that the print on the t-shirts isn't the greatest when it comes to washing- we only machine wash our clothes, and my first shirt (skydancer on grey) has worn down pretty badly already. You might want to be careful with how you clean them. [/quote] @UserOfShadows How long did you have the shirt for before it started to wear down and do you wash the shirt inside out? And how often do you wear it? I've been curious how the print quality held up because I've been thinking about getting the skydancer and tundra ones for a while. [/quote] I believe I got it.... hmm. Maybe a year ago now? I think it was a birthday present from august-ish last year. We wash in loads and I honestly don't really pay enough attention to it to know if it's inside out or not- sometimes it is, sometimes it isn't. I wear it semi-often, I think I've worn it maybe 10-20 times since I got it? I did get the tundra one for my birthday this year, and I've only worn that once so far, so hopefully I'll be able to keep track of how this one holds up.
Lunarsnow wrote on 2020-09-21 16:54:19:
UserOfShadows wrote on 2020-09-21 15:45:59:
@UserOfShadows
How long did you have the shirt for before it started to wear down and do you wash the shirt inside out? And how often do you wear it? I've been curious how the print quality held up because I've been thinking about getting the skydancer and tundra ones for a while.
I believe I got it.... hmm. Maybe a year ago now? I think it was a birthday present from august-ish last year. We wash in loads and I honestly don't really pay enough attention to it to know if it's inside out or not- sometimes it is, sometimes it isn't. I wear it semi-often, I think I've worn it maybe 10-20 times since I got it?

I did get the tundra one for my birthday this year, and I've only worn that once so far, so hopefully I'll be able to keep track of how this one holds up.
h8ppV79.pngPG7Fgon.png
1 2 3 4 5