Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Did you buy FR merch?
1 2 3 4 5
I feel like this should be moved to being a suggestion for all of the above.
I feel like this should be moved to being a suggestion for all of the above.
84902117.png1422796.png 3073204.png 8428246.png 6003887.png
[quote name="Alepha" date="2020-09-22 03:27:02" ] [quote name="Dreamson" date="2020-09-21 21:03:12" ] Nah. Most of the merch is very dragon based, which is cute and all and the art is great, but I don't want a shirt that screams to everyone I pass that I play dragon neopets lol. If they had some more flight themed apparel or discreet apparel I'd be into that tho. [/quote] [/quote] thiis
Alepha wrote on 2020-09-22 03:27:02:
Dreamson wrote on 2020-09-21 21:03:12:
Nah. Most of the merch is very dragon based, which is cute and all and the art is great, but I don't want a shirt that screams to everyone I pass that I play dragon neopets lol. If they had some more flight themed apparel or discreet apparel I'd be into that tho.

thiis
69.png5M9CHlS.gif9WYyCMK.pngvLASaL9.png84.png
[quote name="EiraoLaska" date="2020-09-22 00:45:52" ] [quote name="UserOfShadows" date="2020-09-21 15:45:59" ] I will say however that the print on the t-shirts isn't the greatest when it comes to washing- we only machine wash our clothes, and my first shirt (skydancer on grey) has worn down pretty badly already. You might want to be careful with how you clean them. [/quote] This was my experience with a shirt as well. Mine didn't even last a year before it faded so bad you couldn't read it. It was just a jumpled mess like a badly degraded jpeg image If you get a shirt, wash it inside out in a laundry bag and air dry. The shirts also run small. Order a size ir two up from what you'd normally get. [/quote] confirming all of this, i bought the nocturne shirt and it is smaller than i thought! and the image is still recognizable when washed by machine multiple times but definitely not as crisp as it was when i received it new. the stickers however are perfect. great quality. would buy again.
EiraoLaska wrote on 2020-09-22 00:45:52:
UserOfShadows wrote on 2020-09-21 15:45:59:
I will say however that the print on the t-shirts isn't the greatest when it comes to washing- we only machine wash our clothes, and my first shirt (skydancer on grey) has worn down pretty badly already. You might want to be careful with how you clean them.

This was my experience with a shirt as well. Mine didn't even last a year before it faded so bad you couldn't read it. It was just a jumpled mess like a badly degraded jpeg image If you get a shirt, wash it inside out in a laundry bag and air dry. The shirts also run small. Order a size ir two up from what you'd normally get.

confirming all of this, i bought the nocturne shirt and it is smaller than i thought! and the image is still recognizable when washed by machine multiple times but definitely not as crisp as it was when i received it new.

the stickers however are perfect. great quality. would buy again.
yzUX307.png
[quote name="Dreamson" date="2020-09-21 21:03:12" ] Nah. Most of the merch is very dragon based, which is cute and all and the art is great, but I don't want a shirt that screams to everyone I pass that I play dragon neopets lol. If they had some more flight themed apparel or discreet apparel I'd be into that tho. [/quote] I agree with this. It's great that they have merch, but a lot of it is too "cutesy" and doesn't fit with my clothing style. I really hope to see some dark streetwear inspired merch eventually. I think they could use a lot of white minimalist icons or graphics to pair well against a black canvas and make it a little grunge-like. It's more so me thinking beyond actual possibilities, but that's the only merch I would consider buying for or from FR. I don't care to have a shirt that screams I play on a pixel pet website, but if it was subtle and really matched with the things I wear, I'd consider it.
Dreamson wrote on 2020-09-21 21:03:12:
Nah. Most of the merch is very dragon based, which is cute and all and the art is great, but I don't want a shirt that screams to everyone I pass that I play dragon neopets lol. If they had some more flight themed apparel or discreet apparel I'd be into that tho.

I agree with this. It's great that they have merch, but a lot of it is too "cutesy" and doesn't fit with my clothing style. I really hope to see some dark streetwear inspired merch eventually. I think they could use a lot of white minimalist icons or graphics to pair well against a black canvas and make it a little grunge-like. It's more so me thinking beyond actual possibilities, but that's the only merch I would consider buying for or from FR. I don't care to have a shirt that screams I play on a pixel pet website, but if it was subtle and really matched with the things I wear, I'd consider it.
I'm reluctant to buy clothes - in normal times I am not allowed to wear casual clothes at work, so I don't need casual clothes. I don't like buying clothes that I'm not going to wear.

I'm also not a sticker person - I like stickers but I feel bad about using them.

I've considered buying the art prints though. And I might buy an enamel pin.

Edit: If I ever get to do DND - I can dream, right? - I am getting those pixel dragon stickers and finding some way to use them.
I'm reluctant to buy clothes - in normal times I am not allowed to wear casual clothes at work, so I don't need casual clothes. I don't like buying clothes that I'm not going to wear.

I'm also not a sticker person - I like stickers but I feel bad about using them.

I've considered buying the art prints though. And I might buy an enamel pin.

Edit: If I ever get to do DND - I can dream, right? - I am getting those pixel dragon stickers and finding some way to use them.
LxbWmll.png
I almost never wear shirts with prints due to social anxiety, but FR is something I will eagerly talk about to complete strangers because I love it so much.
I got the circuit nocturne shirt, and it's been holding up pretty well. I have sensory processing disorder, so I'm super picky about fabric, but the material of the shirt is great and doesn't bother my sensory. The sizes run a bit small, so if you think you're borderline, get the bigger one. I had to re-order and get a bigger size.
Besides that, it was great and I love the shirt. I'm actually wearing it right now!
I almost never wear shirts with prints due to social anxiety, but FR is something I will eagerly talk about to complete strangers because I love it so much.
I got the circuit nocturne shirt, and it's been holding up pretty well. I have sensory processing disorder, so I'm super picky about fabric, but the material of the shirt is great and doesn't bother my sensory. The sizes run a bit small, so if you think you're borderline, get the bigger one. I had to re-order and get a bigger size.
Besides that, it was great and I love the shirt. I'm actually wearing it right now!
___________ 6346.png mlHpBMC.png
5BsilZ9.png
55xbf1H.png
E3nmoMt.png
TW8ViqF.png
WKtl2lb.png
pO8B2fr.png 6346.png
WKtl2lb.png[/url][nextcol]
pO8B2fr.png[nextcol]6346.png[/columns]
I got the tundra one! It’s a bit small but I still wear it occasionally, I just wish it was bigger lol. Though please get me a dragon hoodie I’d wear that sucker constantly-
I got the tundra one! It’s a bit small but I still wear it occasionally, I just wish it was bigger lol. Though please get me a dragon hoodie I’d wear that sucker constantly-
Bast
She/her
Was Bast6415
54149505.png be a chad dragon enjoyer. yes im begging for likes wyd
[quote name="someday" date="2020-09-22 10:22:20" ] i would love to but i cant make myself spend $20 on stickers ehee. however if they do make pins, especially of the flight symbols, id definitely buy that [/quote] i would buy so much arcane merch it'd let dad get another freaking observatory
someday wrote on 2020-09-22 10:22:20:
i would love to but i cant make myself spend $20 on stickers ehee. however if they do make pins, especially of the flight symbols, id definitely buy that
i would buy so much arcane merch it'd let dad get another freaking observatory
TBD
Yeah I got a shirt when it first came out! It was a lil small however. So maybe go a few sizes above. The fabric is also a lil thin so maybe wear something under it. But a very good shirt! I have 0 idea what happened to it, I lost it a few month after I got it. I think my parents threw it out or something idk. Ill probably buy another one when we get more merch.
Yeah I got a shirt when it first came out! It was a lil small however. So maybe go a few sizes above. The fabric is also a lil thin so maybe wear something under it. But a very good shirt! I have 0 idea what happened to it, I lost it a few month after I got it. I think my parents threw it out or something idk. Ill probably buy another one when we get more merch.
Untitled190-20221222153241.pngNuUmSzk.pngUntitled253-20230408112552.png
We'd like to but shipping to our country is really expensive and while all the merch is really cool it isn't really something we'd wear or use.
We'd love some more discreet options :D
We'd like to but shipping to our country is really expensive and while all the merch is really cool it isn't really something we'd wear or use.
We'd love some more discreet options :D
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
1 2 3 4 5