Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How's your Fiona progress?
1 2 3 4 5
I've only completed 18 tasks, but that's pretty good for not actively trying I think. I'm looking forward to getting the flutterwing stinger, which should be my next finished feat.
I've only completed 18 tasks, but that's pretty good for not actively trying I think. I'm looking forward to getting the flutterwing stinger, which should be my next finished feat.
u94F7n8.png x x FObX7rS.png Pladge16.png
All done except for the new parrot.
All done except for the new parrot.
In a world where you can be anything... Be nice.
I have 62/141 tasks completed. I'm almost done with a few more tasks as well.

So, 13 of Fiona's familiars.

The boss ones look like they'll take a while...
I have 62/141 tasks completed. I'm almost done with a few more tasks as well.

So, 13 of Fiona's familiars.

The boss ones look like they'll take a while...
pulvis et umbra sumus - We are dust and shadows
I'm doing it at my own pace, 113/141. I *have* all the familiars except the bots, beasts, and boars so it's just a matter of time for the most part.

I'm awakening my bestiary going by ID, so it's mostly the newer familiars whose feats I still need to work on. The exception to this is the penguins, I just acquired them recently so I've done very little progress.
I'm doing it at my own pace, 113/141. I *have* all the familiars except the bots, beasts, and boars so it's just a matter of time for the most part.

I'm awakening my bestiary going by ID, so it's mostly the newer familiars whose feats I still need to work on. The exception to this is the penguins, I just acquired them recently so I've done very little progress.
Help I'm trapped in a signature!
20/141 feats so far ao I have a ways to go my fav so far is [item=guardian foo] My closest unlock is [item=hellhound] and my goal is [item=quillcrown parda]
20/141 feats so far ao I have a ways to go

my fav so far is Guardian Foo
My closest unlock is Hellhound
and my goal is Quillcrown Parda
vbbxBX.png9QNbhfp.png
My Fiona progress is nonexistent. It doesn't help that before she was introduced I tried to have variety in familiars, so there's a number of tasks where one is awakened while the other is still wary.
My Fiona progress is nonexistent. It doesn't help that before she was introduced I tried to have variety in familiars, so there's a number of tasks where one is awakened while the other is still wary.
giphy.gif
I have most of them done, only 9 left! They're the new parrot ones and boss ones.
I have most of them done, only 9 left! They're the new parrot ones and boss ones.
wCtmyuR.png Avatar Dragon | Molten Lava Subspecies

“Life is like a piano; the white keys represent happiness and the black show sadness. But as you go through life's journey, remember that the black keys also create music.” - Ehssan
RClY3u4.gif GwKdven.png
Only 5 more to go! The awakened level with the goldenbeast/silverbeast and stone borer/ frost delver, and the new parrot ones. :)
Only 5 more to go! The awakened level with the goldenbeast/silverbeast and stone borer/ frost delver, and the new parrot ones. :)
I've got 45 tasks left! My main problem is not having one half of the familiar pair (or only obtaining them recently), and also the bosses. Since the update to the familiar selection layout, I've been getting back into consistently bonding with my familiars, and I've also been coli grinding a bit, so hopefully I'll keep making progress!
I've got 45 tasks left! My main problem is not having one half of the familiar pair (or only obtaining them recently), and also the bosses. Since the update to the familiar selection layout, I've been getting back into consistently bonding with my familiars, and I've also been coli grinding a bit, so hopefully I'll keep making progress!
tumblr_ozp7liPSd31w8xkufo9_250.png
I'm aro/ace
So give me some space
And flirt with somebody else
*finger guns*
All of them except for Crackers.
All of them except for Crackers.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.