Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | gone for a year so much has changed,
1 2
SJDHBEGHFD IM GONE FOR A YEAR I--- THERES SO MUCH NEW STUFF ??? WHAT ARE SCENES WHAT. HUH. IT LOOKS COOL BUT JEEZ
SJDHBEGHFD IM GONE FOR A YEAR I--- THERES SO MUCH NEW STUFF ??? WHAT ARE SCENES WHAT. HUH. IT LOOKS COOL BUT JEEZ
1DKhf3D.png
also i literally have 2 eggs in my inventory and like 40 dragons i want to yeet. oh how the turns have tabled, old me
also i literally have 2 eggs in my inventory and like 40 dragons i want to yeet. oh how the turns have tabled, old me
1DKhf3D.png
Welcome back to FR!
Welcome back to FR!
I see the spine of the world
Sparkle and shine, light the inside
I see the spine of the world
I know it's mine, twisted and tied
Same here, I just had to put 40 dragons on the AH to clean my lair after a year of spotty absence
Same here, I just had to put 40 dragons on the AH to clean my lair after a year of spotty absence
Untitled443_20221209154031.png
Welcome back to the madness~

Loooove your username, btw!
Welcome back to the madness~

Loooove your username, btw!
sJmKU07.gifa8FvSEr.png9dYW39C.png
Welcome back! One gem is worth like 1.3kT now for some reason. I don't get it either, I haven't played since spring and suddenly I'm marginally poorer.
Welcome back! One gem is worth like 1.3kT now for some reason. I don't get it either, I haven't played since spring and suddenly I'm marginally poorer.
isnot1.gifisnot2.gifisnot3.gifthegnome.gifjaws.gifhalleyscomet.gif
yeah lol, been gone for over a year, thinking of changing flights again, and like, NEW DRAGONS???
yeah lol, been gone for over a year, thinking of changing flights again, and like, NEW DRAGONS???
thanks all!!

BUT EYAH LIKE?? NEW DRAGONS? NEW GENES? WHATS UP WITH BALDWIN? IS PINKERTONS ART UPDATED??

the 1.3kt thing makes sense just cause treasures a lot easier to get than a gem?? i mean [glances at my aggresively large horde and the fact i have a couple things worth 500g i didnt know i owned] haha what.
thanks all!!

BUT EYAH LIKE?? NEW DRAGONS? NEW GENES? WHATS UP WITH BALDWIN? IS PINKERTONS ART UPDATED??

the 1.3kt thing makes sense just cause treasures a lot easier to get than a gem?? i mean [glances at my aggresively large horde and the fact i have a couple things worth 500g i didnt know i owned] haha what.
1DKhf3D.png
I. i just found out you can name familiars.
I. i just found out you can name familiars.
1DKhf3D.png
Welcome back ;)

There are indeed quite a lot of new thing that were added in the last year.
The last on relased just today
Welcome back ;)

There are indeed quite a lot of new thing that were added in the last year.
The last on relased just today
BLACK LIVES MATTER

thisaddefinitelydoesntminebitcoin.gif
1 2